So, its true..........

Journey

Jiyoon Pov

4Minute and Beast are busy practising for a one minute couple dance . I was paired with Dongwoon and thank goodness for that. Doojun-Jihyun, Gayoon- Hyun Seung, Yoseob- So Hyun, Hyuna- Gi Kwang & JunHyung.

I was jealous of Maknae. She gets to hold Yoseobie and be close to him. How I wish I can exchange our man. No offence, Dongwoon is nice and handsome but my heart yearns for the fake and cute maknae. Talking about Dongwoon, he seems distracted and I caught him looking at SoHyun when he thinks that no one is looking. Could it be that he's interested in her? Go figure.

Lunch time, we all take a break. Only left Dongwoon and me inside the room. Seeing that he is still in his gloomy mode, I decided to play a trick on him, I went out to the vending machine and bought a can of Sprite. Before I went inside, I shook the can with all my might.

He was listening to his Ipod when I came back. I handed the can to him. He off the gadget and thanked me for the drink.

I kept my distance away and waited for him to quench his thirst.

The moment he pulled the ring, Dongwoon was surprised when the drink erupted like a volcano. He looked at me, who was trying hard to supressed my laughter and then it dawned him that he was tricked.

"Why you!' he said and got up to chase me, his hand still holding onto the half empty can. I laughed and screamed when he threatens to throw the soda at me.

I accidentally stepped on the spilled soda on the floor and lost my balance. Dongwoon tries to catch me before I fall but I pulled him down with me.

"Ouch!" I said, feeling his body crushing into mine."You're so heavy," I complained.

'And whose fault is this?" He asked me, half laughing. I smiled cheerfully at him. He didn't realised that he was stradling me. And when I cleared my throat, he finally got it and got off me.

He help me sat down and we were both drenched and sticky. Luckily we both had extra clothes. We changed and cleaned up the room.

"Thanks, I felt much better." Dongwoon said, mopping the sticky floor.

I smile at him,"I am glad that my dongseng is feeling ok now."

SoHyun Pov

"What are you having for lunch?" Gayoon asked me.

I shrugged and told her that anything is fine. Then I realize that I forgot my wallet. Even though my unnie wanted me to use their money first, I politely rejects and walked back to the dance room to retrieve my wallet from my backpack.

Upon reaching, I saw the scene that breaks my heart. Jiyoon is on lying on the floor and Dongwoon was stradling her. They were laughing to each other.

My tears automatically rained on my cheeks. I ran to the staircase and cried.

After I calmed myself down, I went back into the room. I saw my unnies there. Gayoon asked why I didnt go to the cafeteria for lunch. I lied that I was full and didn't have much appetite.

I saw that the lovebirds have already changed into a new pair of clothes.

Doojun asked why is the floor wet but Dongwoon and Jiyoon pretended not to hear.