Journey to Your Heart

Journey

“Oppa, are we there yet?” Jiyoon asked, yawning as she sleepily opens her beautiful eyes. She is very tired eversince 4minute debuted in Japan. They had to shuffle from Korea to Japan every now and then. She hardly gets any rest.

“Another hour or so,” the driver replied.

Jiyoon moved nearer to her boyfriend of 2 years and rest her head cosily on his shoulders. “Oppa,  Dujoon Oppa told me that you were busy writing lyrics the whole night. You must be tired too. Do you want to stop and rest for a while? Driving without stopping for the past five hours is bad for your health”.

“Don’t worry about me Darling, I am a man and I can stand it”. [I dunno exactly how far Ulsan is from Seoul so I just make up the distance and I do know that Junhyung doesn’t have a driver’s license but just pretend that he does here ^_^]

Jiyoon tilt her head slightly to the left and found him smirking at her. Yes, that famous killer smirk.

Playfully,she grabbed both of his cheeks and pinched them.

“Yah! That hurts!” He complained.

She laughs. “Oppa, Jiyoon is very SORRY!!!!!”. She leans forward to plant a wet kiss on Junhyung’s right cheek. “There, better?”

Junhyung laughs. How can he stay angry at her for long? Once she does her aegyo, Junhyung knew that he is defeated. Aishh, guys in love are miserable guys.

“Darling, you better get some sleep ok. Oppa will wake you up when we reached there.”

Jiyoon nodded and closes her eyes.

A few minutes had passed and Junhyung thought that his lover had succumb to sleep, until he heard her whispering,”Oppa, Jiyoon is scared.”

Junhyung immediately stops the car at the side of the road before giving her his full attention.

“Darling, what’s wrong?” he asked concernly.

“Oppa , I don’t have much experiences with the elder generations. What if I offends Grandma without my knowing and what if Grandma prefers the gentle and demure type of gals like Gayoon unnie or Ji Hyun unnie?

Seeing her in panic, Junhyung reaches out and took hold of both her hands before placing it on top of his heart.

Jiyoon upon hearing the beating of his heart, calms down immediately.

“Darling, do not worry yourself over this small matter. My Grandma is a cool and nice woman. Besides the one who is in a relationship with you is me. If Grandma really doesn’t favours you then I, Yong Junhyung will do whatever it takes to make Grandma like my Darling Jiyoon.”

Touched, Jiyoon pulls her hands away and hangs it around his neck. She flashed him her best smile. “Oppa, I miss you so much!!!”

“Maybe we should be apart from each other more often,” he jokingly suggest.

“And why on earth would I ever do that?”She look at him questioningly.

“Coz I get extra attention whenever you came back from overseas promotions,”

She pinched his cheeks again,”Is this the extra attention that Oppa is talking about?”

But even before he could say any words of protest, she kissed him passionately. When she was satisfied, she finally let go of him.She would definitely make love to him if they weren’t in the middle of the road right now!

Jiyoon pants for air and pouted at the same time. “I am angry with myself!”.

Junhyung looks at her in confusion.He secretly hope that her time of the month is either over or coming soon. “Ok , what is it now?”

“Oppa,what is happening to me? I cannot seem to keep my hands off you. Now you tell me whether is it a good or bad thing? When I look at you, all I could think about is !!  Oh my god,” she exclaimed in horror. “Oppa , you should be driving me to the rehab right now!”

Junhyung couldn’t believe Jiyoon would be confessing such thing to him. Nevertheless, Yong Junhyung is a happy man.

“I’m flattered.”

Jiyoon rolles her eyes heavenward,” God help me. Its not funny ok!”

He laughs again. She looks cute when being teased. “Well, personally, I think there is nothing wrong with you. Everyone of us has our needs. And in your case, maybe your drive is just too high.”

Jiyoon breathes out in relief. “Good coz I don’t want you to be thinking that you have a freak for a girlfriend.”

Junhyung starts driving again.

“Hmmm, I was thinking that maybe I had later than normal gal does. That’s why I am so addicted to you.”

“Darling you’re only 20!”

“I know”.

“Do you get high when you see other guys?”

Jiyoon was peeved at Junhyung’s question and decided to . “When I saw Seungho Oppa, Sungkyu Oppa , Thunder O-“

“Yah!”

“What?” she asked innocently.

“Do you really .......” he asked sadly.

Jiyoon fought hard to control her laughter. She loves it when he is jealous. It makes her feel special.

“Oppa, you haven’t hear me finish...I was saying that when I saw them. I felt.......I felt.......NOTHING!”

A smile of happiness finally carved on his handsome face.

“My heart only beats for you, Silly!”

Junhyung pouts. “For a minute, you really had me scared there”

Jiyoon giggles.

“Jiyoon-ah, Why do you love me?” he asked seriously.

Jiyoon ponders over his question before answering,” I dunno, but somehow you always makes me feel special. I really miss you when we’re both are too busy for each other. I get jealous when you’re surrounded by beautiful gals even if its Hyuna. But most importantly, Yong Junhyung is there for Jeon Jiyoon whenever she need him the most.”

“That’s really good to hear.”

“But Jiyoon is not happy either,” she informs him.

Now Junhyung starts sweating.

“And why is that Darling?”

“All this while, I felt that I have love you, more than you love me”

“What do you want me to do then?”

“Make me feel that you’re crazy about me just the way you are to me. I dunno, you go and figure it out!

“What?”

“Don’t you what me. Till the day I can really feel it. Kissing are ban,starting from now!”

“Are you sure you can live without my kisses? I am going to see how you’ll live with it.”

Jiyoon smirks at him. “Don’t you worry about that Oppa. When a gal is determined, there’s no stopping her!”

Jiyoon yawns.”Oppa FIGHTING!”

She puts on her sunglasses and went back to sleep.

‘Oh god, what have I got myself into?’ he thought.

 

------------------------------end--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a oneshot. If you want me to continue this story,pls leave some reviews. Love you all