Last Day of Freedom

Journey

Jiyoon POV

I sat on my bed feeling so sad. I have decided to throw away my feelings for heartless Yoseob. So much for admiring him. I punched my pillow repeatedly, imagining as though it was YANG YOSEOB!! Sighing I lay on the bed and thinking, what will the future holds for me especially when I have to be a maid. Arghh, I saw the boy's dorm and it was messy as hell. I am going to have a hard time...Dammitttttt!!!!

My text alarm rang and it was from an unfamiliar number. I read the msg and to my displeasure, it was none other than that JUN HYUNG!!!!!

"Dear Maid,please do not be late for your first day at work. Get your here at 2pm sharp.. I hate tardiness... DO YOU GET ME? From - Master"

"Aaarggghhhhh," I screamed out in frustration . How did he get my number? Must be from Hyuna, who else of coz. I wanted to throw my mobile away but the mobile is innocent ....the only evil around is that idiot.

I rolled on the bed until I finally falls asleep.

Junhyung POV

I toss around on the bed, too excited to sleep...I am on cloud nine!! Jeon Jiyoon, you are going to die in my hands!!!

"HA HA HA HA" I laughed out loud. I decided to send Jiyoon a text msg, teasing her.

Earlier, I had asked Hyuna for all of the 4Minute's member's mobile number.

Thinking.......What should I say? I typed Dear Maid..... hmmm what else...think think.......oh....must remind her not to be late for work. Haha... Irritate her more... I typed, Get your here at 2 pm sharp. I heard from their manager that they have an interview with a local magazine in the morning and will be free at noon. 2pm? It's more than enough for her to come back and rest for a while before working, isn't it? See, I am so thoughtful. I ended it with 'Do you get me?'. hmm... From............ Handsome Junhyung? hmmm, that's too .....what name is suitable for me.....Hmmmm.... I smiled widely as i typed Master and sent the message.... DONE!!!