Journey To Your Heart Part 1

Journey

JunHyung Pov

"Darling....wake up" I gently rubbed Jiyoon's cheek.

She stirred but refuses to open her eyes...She pushed my hand away and went back to sleep.

This time round.. I cupped her cheeks and put my lips on her... Instantly, her eyes are open.. She responded to my kiss passionately till she remembered what she had promised herself...not to kiss me till she can feel my love for her...she pushed me away and pouts her lips at me... "Oppa!!!!!!"

I looked at her innocently. 'Not my fault, you wouldn't wake up."

'Fine, I will let you off this time round. Next time if you kiss me without my approval, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!"

She looked around curiously. "Are we there yet?'

"10 mins away. Let's buy some fruits first..."

Jiyoon nodded then suddenly she screamed. I was startled by her sudden outburst.

"Oh yeah... I forgot .... I only bought Grandma's birthday present but I totally forgot about your parents. How can I meet them empty handed?" She said, panicking.

I grabbed her hands.. 'Darling relax.... There's a supermarket in front, we can just grab something there.

'Let's go now Oppa!!!!"

 

She grabbed a trolley and went to grab a few bottles of Soju..Yomeishu Tonic and a lot of fruits....

At the counter, she smiles sweetly at me and batted her eyelashes....' Money please........"

"Aren't you supposed to be paying?"

"Oppa!!!" She starts her aegyo.......and there I am handing her my wallet.

She took it happily and pass the cashier the money.

I shake my head. She really has me wrapped around her fingers.

Jiyoon Pov

It's nearing...it's nearing....... OMG..... I am so nervous. My hands have already starting to get cold. What if I am not good enough for JunHyung. Am I feminine enough? Do I look too tomboyish?

I checked myself out in the small make up mirror. Not too shabby. But still am I good enough?

 

JunHyung Pov

Finally we reached our destination after a long ride..Phew....... I was about to get out of the car when Jiyoon grabbed my arm and prevent me from leaving. I  can feel her cold palm. Whenever she is nervous, her palms will get cold.

'Darling, are you okay?"

She turns to me, her eyes are almost in tears. 'Oppa, what if your parents and Grandma doesn't approve of me?"

I point at her forehead and push it gently. 'Silly girl, Of coz they would like you. Stop thinking too much and let's meet them now"

She smiles and gathered up her courage.

 

Jiyoon Pov

GOD, PLEASE BLESS ME!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

P/s ; Dedicate this chapter to my loyal readers Lattice and gyne422