Chapter 3 - Reminisence Pt 2

Journey

 

You guys made me so happy today so as in return, here's the reward........ (*;*)

 4minute_jiyoon_20090701

Jiyoon Pov

The lights suddenly went off. I screamed out loud. One of my biggest fear is to be stuck in a lift and die there. But my panic died when I felt a pair of hands touching my chest.....no its my !!!!!

"ert, I screamed out loud. I squatted down,my left hand automatically had balled itself into a fist and knowing that he is still in front of me, with all my strength, I punched my fist forward.

"Yah!" I heard him screaming in pain and I dunno why but I heard him jumping again and again. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"That is for a ert like you. How dare you touch me!!"

"I'm sorry ok that I accidentally touched you but you don't have to try kill my 'little brother'!!!!"

What? Did he just say 'little brother'? Oh my god, I punched him on his..on his 'little brother'?..... Eeeewwwwwwwwwww...its so sickening!!!

I wiped my hand on the lift wall repeatedly. 'Eww, that's disgusting!! But erts like you deserve that kind of punishment. You'll think twice, the next time you try your antics again on some other victims!!

Junhyung Pov

View Image

By the time I knew what I had touched, it was already too late. I felt pain!! It was excruciating.

That woman had just punched me my 'little brother'. I jumped a few times to express my pain. Jesus, is she a man in disguise? She certainly had more power than any regular gals.

I was already in pain and she kept calling me ert non-stop. I mean I know its my fault but I ain't no ert!!!! I stepped back quickly until I felt my back leaning on the other side of the lift wall. God knows what this woman would do to me if I didn't move away.

"God damn it!!! Can you stop calling me a ert? I am a well known idol. Gals threw themselves at my feet. Why would I waste my time on Ahjuma like you?"

Jiyoon Pov

"Ahjuma?" I repeated his word. Me an Ahjuma? This guy is really getting on my nerves!

"Yeah, you not only sound like an Ahjuma but you acts like one too!!"

"Arghhhh!!! First you touched me and now you give me names. Yong Junhyung, I hate you all my life!!! "

"Thanks, the feeling is mutual," he answered.

Before I could utter the next word, the lights came back on again.  We both stood up and I was in such a rage that I walked up to him and stared at him face to face. I heard the lift goes "Ting". I kicked his right leg with all my might before running away when the door opens. (Do you all remember how mighty Jiyoon's kick is, in Bouquet? Well, poor Junhyung)

"Yah!!!" I heard him scream but I ran without stopping and also without knowing where Hong Appa office is. I just rely on my intuition and for the first time, it didn't fail me. I was lucky!!!!!!

Junhyung Pov

I was happy that the lift is working again! But when I saw what was in front of me, my happiness turns into fear. That woman slowly walks up to me, looking really scary as though she really wants to kill me. I swallowed my saliva and I could feel sweat forming on my forehead. She looked into my eyes, without blinking even once and I was amazed at her skill.

She finally stood in front of me. I waited for her next move. But she just stood there still, that was until the lift reaches the 16th floor. As soon as the door opens, she kicked me on my right leg before running for her life.

I hold my painful leg jumped with one foot, in pain. Damn!!! I limped out of the lift and slowly reaches Hong Appa office. I knew that woman is here, somewhere hiding. I can't wait to get my hands off her.

"What happened Junhyung sshi ? Are you ok? " Lee Hyori, Hong Appa's pretty secretary asked me in concern.

"I'm alright Noona, just bitten by a mad dog."

"What ? Mad dog?"

I was tired so I just lied to her that I fell down the stairs.

"You better go in quickly, I heard that Mr Hong is announcing something important today. Go in now quickly!"

I nodded and head to the meeting room. When I walked in, everyone was already inside.

"It's about time," Hong Appa said, looking coldly at me.

I took a seat  in between Yoseob and Doojun. "What's the meeting about?"

"I heard they finally recruited the last member of 4minute," Doojun answered.

My mind flies to that woman earlier. It couldn't be her, she will do good enough in sports industry but in entertainment, don't even think about it!

"Bring her in," Hong Appa instructed Hyori Noona through the intercorm.

"Yes, sir."

Hyori Noona opens the door and enters, I saw a familiar red color blouse behind her.

'Oh no, this cannot be' I thought to myself.

Jiyoon Pov

My heart is pounding the moment I stepped into the office. Surely that Yong Junhyung won't attack me in front of so many people. He won't dare. Yes, he won't',I assure myself.

I followed behind Miss Hyori's back. And when she presented me to the people in the meeting room, I had no choice but to stepped out of my shadow.

I bowed to Hong Appa and he nodded slightly.

"Jiyoon sshi, why don't you introduce yourself to your sunbaes and group members?"

I turned to face them and I found Junhyung's eyes sending invisible darts to my heart. If only looks could kill, I would have died more than a thousand deaths. Wait, who was there sitting beside him? Its Yoseobie Oppa...my dream man. Ok,ok, cool down...

I took a deep breath before bowing and introducing myself in a cool voice ,"Hello everyone, I am Jeon Jiyoon, pleased to meet you guys and I hope we will have a great time working together."

Junhyung Pov

So its really her. How can she pretend like nothing had happened just a while ago?

Cute, I heard Yoseob comment.

I wanted to puke. How can that scary woman be cute?Ok, I know I said that before too but I was still sleepy from staying up all night and I guess I was half awake when I entered the lift!

Nevermind, she will pay for what she did to me. I will have my fun in time to come. I smirk to myself, my brain starts to function on how to make her life miserable. Hehe, Jeon Jiyoon. You're a dead meat!!!!!!

                                                              Go to fullsize image

TBC

 

Alright, I think I have typed enough.  I will check for any mistakes tomorrow. Time for bed. Hoped you've all enjoyed reading my story and pls pls leave me some reviews. You know what kind of reward you'll get if you make me happy (^^)