WIN OR LOSE

Journey

Jiyoon Pov

I was about to give Junhyung the final blow when I suddenly heard a very familiar and sweet voice screaming my name..

"Jiyoon-ah ........Fighting!!!"

My heart skips a beat. OH MY GODDDDDDD.........I turned my head around and saw HIM winking at me. My hands automatically stopped moving when i saw him winking. My mouth hanged opens. My eyes widen in shock.. YO---YO--YOSOBIE------Did he just ...oh my god, did he just..

"Jiyoon-ah ....Fighting!!!" he said again while smiling at me with his famous angelic smile.

I looked at him with endearing looks ( those kind of dreamy looks that you will have whenever the person you admired passed by).

"Jiyoon-ah!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing? Concentrate!!!" the gals shouted at me.

But it was too late........By the time I had my eyes back on the screen, I saw the GAME OVER words. Apparently I LOST!!!! What the........... I falls to the ground, helplessly.

Junhyung Pov

Yes!Yes!Yes! I knew that would work!! Heheh...... Jeon Jiyoon, you are so dead meat!!!

I called Yosobie over and gave him a high 5.

"Hyung, we did it!!!!" Yoseob hugs me in happiness.

I patted his head and praises him for his brilliant work.

All this while, we forgot that the gals especially Jiyoon was watching us.

Yoseob cowers behind me when Jiyoon looked at him murderously.

"Hyung, she looks so scary!!" Yoseob said, immediatelly regretting his actions.

I immediately looked at Jiyoon and said,"A win is a win. You must honour your promise"

Jiyoon Pov

"A win by using cheap methods. Some kind of a great idol you are." Jiyoon said in anger. She was angry not because she lost but because she was made a fool. She had truly hoped that Yoseobie hadn't played with her feeling only to win this competition. She was truly heartbroken when she saw him running towards Junhyung and happily giving that devil a high 5.

"This is not fair, you guys cheated!" Soo Hyun points out. Soo Hyun was in distress. If Jiyoon lose, means she will have to spend more time with B2st . And that includes Dongwoon.

"Yes, you guys cheated," Hyuna added.

"Alright guys," I said, standing up and looking at Junhyung." I lost and though it was not a fair game, I lost. So I accept my punishment."

Soohyun looks dejectedly at Jiyoon. He then looked at the happy Dongwoon who was celebrating the  winning with s.