Meet The Family Part 1

Journey

Jiyoon Pov

Oh no. where are the ahjummas taking me too?

They brought me to a room. One of them happily declares to everyone, "She's is here everyone!!!"

I gulped. All eyes was on me. I forced a smile. "Hello".

'ALL OF YOU,  DO NOT BLOCK MY VIEW!!!" I heard someone yelling.

I looked up and peered through the back. I saw an old granny walking towards me and checking me out from head to toe.

"Turn around," she demanded.

I turn around and she touched my . 

"Hmm, big enough to have kids."

I nearly flapped when she squeezed my . I am MOLESTED...hue hue

I turn back around to face her. "What's your name? How old are you?"

"My name is Jeon Jiyoon, I am 23 ma'am"

"How could you all abandoned me ?" Junhyung came in with the gifts in his hands, looking pissed off.

"Junhyung ah...." the old women calls out.

"Grandma!!!" Junhyung puts down the gifts on the ground and ran to hug the old woman.

She kissed him all over his face. 

Junhyung looks down at her face.."Grandma, you are looking pretty as ever. I miss you so much"

I saw Grandma smiles sweetly at him before she spanked his . " Miss me huh..Miss me and yet you visit me only on my birthday! You think I would fall for that sweet words of yours? You, you, ungrateful brat! To think I doted on you endlessly! You....You..."

"Grandma, Grandma...stop!" Junhyung said, trying his best to avoid Grandma's strikes. He ran behind me and used me as a shield. "Grandma, stop stop please . We have guest here!"

'Baby, help me please.." he whispered to me.

I was amused by the whole scene. Grandma is actually not so scary after all. I laughs and look at Grandma, AEGYO TIME!!!!!!

I grabbed Grandma's hand lovingly,"Grandma, don't be angry please. For Jiyoon's sake, please forgive Junhyung....please...."

Grandma stopped, ' Fine, I will let you off on Jiyoon's account.'

I saw Junhyung wiping his sweat away. Phew....