Maknae X Maknae Love Distress

Journey

Dongwoon Pov

"Aishhh, why isn’t she replying to me?" I asked, almost on the verge of throwing my mobile against the wall.

SoHyun has been avoiding me lately and I couldn't figure out the reason why. What did I do to her?

Recalling an incident earlier

It was break time and I sneaked out of Beast practice room to search for 4minute's Maknae. Their practice room is just 3 room away from ours.

I spotted her on her way back from the toilet.

"SoHyun ah...."I called out happily and smiled brightly.

"Dongwoon Oppa," she greeted me. But I noticed that she wasn't that happy to see me. The smile on my lips was instantly replaced with a pout. Geez, what is wrong with her?

"Are you feeling ok?'I asked.

SoHyun nodded but she avoids eyes contact. 

"How's the dance for Hot Issue going?" I asked, trying to strike a longer conversation with her. I don't really know what to talk about since she was always the one to start on a topic whenever we talked.

"Good, although Jiyoon unnie is new, she catches up really fast "she replied.

I nodded. That girl is really getting on my nerves. I was asking things about her but here she was talking about Jiyoon.

"Do you wanna -" I was about to ask her if she wants to go eat dinner together but she cuts me off.

'Oppa, I need to go back now."

I watched as she fade away from my eyes. I felt like shouting to her SoHyun, what the hell is wrong with you. Do you dislike me that much that you kept on avoiding me?

 

SoHyun Pov

I peeked into Beast's dance room and saw Beast dancing. My eyes only saw Dongwoon. I dreamily thought of him. He looked so handsome, tall and looks good in anything that he wore. But reality strike, I can never have him. He's interested in Jiyoon and not me. But who do I have to blame? I am just a 14 years old kid. Tear began to form in my eyes. Eversince Junhyung provided me with the info, I started to avoid Dongwoon. I ignored his calls and messages. I cannot handle it if he starts asking me things about Jiyoon (Well, some gals can be paranoid).

I felt my cheeks wet with my sad tears and I quickly retreat to the toilet before anyone sees me. I splashed water on my face. 'Wake Up SohHyun', I told myself. 'Cheer Up, Grow Up! If he's not meant to be with you then so be it! Its not the end of the world so get your act together!'

After giving myself the much encouragement that I needed, I walked out of the toilet with a determine look but that is until I heard his voice calling my name.

I froze in my tracks. He came up to me and I greeted him, lacking of my usual cheery self but was replaced instead with an annoyed feeling.

He asked if I was ok and I meerly nod my head. I can't look into his mesmerizing eyes and be caught in this one sided love anymore. Minimal eyes contact. I focus my eyes everywhere but him.

He asked me about the Hot Issue dance and thinking that he wanted to know on how Jiyoon is doing, I replied that Jiyoon is catching up fast.

I wanted to slap myself for providing him with that info. So when he began to ask again, I cut him short saying that I need to go back in. So I hurried and left him alone there.

 

 

 

Yong Junhyung, u bad boy....because of you both maknaes are in distress.....