Oh no......I forgot

Journey

Junhyung Pov

Aisshhh, I was juz getting into the mood and Grandma has to ruin it. I seriously need a cold shower right now.

I pulled Jiyoon up on her feet and arranged back her blouse nicely. She rubbed the lipstick stain on my lips with her thumb.

I hugged her and refuses to let go. " I want you now"

She giggles. ' Your dad is waiting for us hunny"

I sigh out loud. "Fine, fine"

 

Jiyoon Pov

I felt lucky, Juhyung's parents seems so kind. God bless me, I will not have a hard time after marriage.

I was busy helping out in the kitchen for dinner when I heard a commotion outside. It seems to be Grandma's voice again.

Junhyung Pov

'You're sure it's not in the kitchen?"Grandma asked Mrs Yong.

'Yes mum, I think he had forgotten all about it."

Grandma looks angrily at her grandson. ' I knew it , I shouldn't have doted on you that much! You don't even remember to bring me my favourite dim sum home. How could you?"

I rubbed my head and grins at her. ' Come on Grandma, I am really sorry..."

I look at my mum and dad for help. They both shakes their head at me. 'Sorry son, I am craving for it too."

Grandma headbutt me and pushed me away.

"OUCH! Grandma!!!"

I rubbed my forehead, oh geez did I feel a bump?

Grandma's head is as hard as a rock and she didnt even show any reaction after that.

Jiyoon Pov

I quickly rushed to Junhyung's side.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

Before he can reply, Grandma's stern voice could be heard,"Jiyoon ah...Dont bother about him. He wont die from that ."

Junhyung pouts at Grandma but she stare daggers at him.

I sat beside Grandma and asked what happened.

"This good for nothing grandson of mine knew that we all love the dim sum from Yum Cha. Its only store is in Seoul. He always buys it everytime he comes back home. I was anticipating it...........we all are......but he didnt bring any.....!!!"

'"Oh come on Grandma, I promise you that i wont ever forget again....."

"The next time, you can bring it to my grave as an offering!"

"Aishhh Grandma, do you have to say it like that?"

"If I become a hungry ghost, i will haunt you every night!!!"

"Can you turn to Song Hye Kyo when you do that? Or Moon Chae Won...."

Grandma wanted to get up to go after Junhyung but he ran and hid behind his parents.

I pat Grandma's shoulder and calms her down.

"Nee Grandma... If you dont mind, Jiyoon can make some dim sum for you."

Grandma look at me with hopeful eyes.

"Oh really?"

I nodded. "My aunt used to open a dim sum restaurant. I used to help out after school, making dim sum together. But then, I am not sure if its to your liking since I am just an amateur."

Grandma stretch out her hand to pat my head. "Aigoo...such a good girl. Not like that someone, only know how to stay out and play."

"But Grandma...pls forgive Oppa ok?"

Grandma smiles at me and nods.

I looked at Junhyung and he winked at me.

So I went to the kitchen and got search for the ingredients and things that are needed for my mission.

Never thought that my first dish for my future in laws is dim sum.

I better put on my best efforts.

 

After around 2 hours, I took out the dim sum from the steamer and place it nicely on the plate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFMcS_oQr-aM-gOlK1hf1

Thank god......It came out nicely. Looks like my skill is still good. Hehe^^.

 

It was already late afternoon and everyone was busy helping out for Grandma's birthday celebration.

I took a plate of the dim sum and searched for Grandma.

She was chatting away with Mr and Mrs Yong and Junhyung was massaging Grandma's leg.

"It's done!" I announced as I handed it to grandma.

Grandma happily took the plate and took a smell.

"Wow, it looks lovely and smells nice too."

Grandma took a bite and her eyes lit up. "It taste so good!"

Upon hearing that Mr & Mrs Yong grab one each.

Junhyung wanted to take one too but Grandma slaps his hand away..

'Ouch, meanie,"

"See no touch for you!"

Junhyung stood up and walk up to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and complain,"Jiyoon ah....they didnt give me one....."

I pat his head. "Dont worry, there are lots more in the kitchen and I've saved some especially for you."

"You are the best!" he said happily as he gave me a bear hug.

I broke from his hug and sat beside Grandma.

"So Grandma....I am glad that you like it but no more bullying Oppa ok. I make them for you whenever you want ok?"

Grandma glanced over at Junhyung.."You are lucky she saved your ."

I laugh at Grandma's choice of word.

Junhyung went to hug her and she let him.

 

In the late evening, I wanted to take a bath, so I went to the room to take my toiletries. 

I was searching for my pyjamas and Junhyung appeared from nowhere and hugged me form behind.

"Oppa..." I said in relief. "You scared me. Where did you go?"

Junhyung kissed my neck....butterfly kisses.......

"I've been waiting for you..."he said in  a deep low voice.

"Waiting for me?"

"Hmmmm......Lets take a bath together........"

"Bath?Together?Here?"

"Not here...There is a bathhouse nearby. Lets drive there?"

"Okay.."

So we packed our bags and quietly walked to the front door.

"Jiyoon ah..... where are you going?" Mrs Yong asked.

"Oh... we are just going out for a while,"Junyung answered instead.

"Jiyoon ah, do you wanna take a bath together?"she asked me.

Junhyung was pissed off. "Oh Omoni, why dont you just take a bath with others?"

Mrs Yong took my hand and pulled me away. 

"You can go out after the bath. Right now, I want to spend time with my daughter in law. Go away."

"Omoni!!"

I was pulled away leaving Junhyung at the door, looking so disappointed.

Oh poor baby........