Meet The Family Part 2

Journey

Jiyoon Pov

Grandma brought me next to her bed. The ladies who dragged me before introduced themselves to me one by one.. Apparently, they are Junhyung's aunties. I looked around searching for the one important lady.

"Grandma, is Junhyung's mum around?"

Grandma patted my thigh, she is busy in the kitchen. You can see her after I finish talking to you"

I was interrogated by them for nearly half an hour. Asking about how we met, how we falls in love and such. Geez, these ladies here are like detectives.

Junhyung Pov

I ran to the kitchen to see my mum....

"Omoni!!!!!" I hugged my mum. I miss her so much.

"Junhyung ah....you lose weight....." she said,cupping my face with both hands. "Why are you here alone? Normally you would be surrounded by your aunties and cousins."

"Omoniiiiiii," I faked a cry..."They abandoned me for your daughter in law.... even Grandma don't want me anymore...hiks hiks.."

"Oh Jiyoon is here already. I have been dying to see her," My mum pushed me away and rushes outside.

Sigh..... No one wants me anymore. 

I went to my car and brought out our lugguages to my own room. Though I do not live with Grandma, she always reserve a room for me in the house. 

I laid on the floor and fell asleep

Jiyoon Pov

I was happy to meet Junhyung's family. Everyone was so nice and warm. I had a hard time getting away from them though. I faked a yawn and told everyone that I was tired. They reluctantly let me off and I went in search for my hunny. He seems to disappeared. I wonder where he is.

I stopped by the kitchen and saw Mrs Yong. "Hi Auntie, have you seen Junhyung? "

'No dear, He might be in his room. It's the last room on the left."

I nodded and say my thanks to her.

I found my hunny sleeping soundly on the floor. I quietly make my way and laid next to him.

Poor Hunny, he's so tired from driving.

I played with his hair, my finger touching his eyelids,sliding down to his nose, lips.......

"Why are you so perfect?" I whispered softly. ' Why did I love you so much?"

"I love you too,'he said, opening his eyes slowly.

We cuddles. 'When were you awake?"

"When you started molesting my face"

"I did not," I laughed.

"Yes you did...."he insisted.

'Did not..."

"Diddddddd t...."Before he can finish his words, I cupped his face and kiss him soundly. My tongue playing on his lips, seeking entrance.

His hands moves to the top of my shirt, slowly ing the rows of buttons.

He moves his lips to my neck and I moan softly when he planted soft yet hot kisses on my skin.

Our legs rubbing against each other.

Out of a sudden, we heard  " Erhemmmm"

 

Wow fast update huh, hope you like my updates...reviews plz