Chapter 2 - Reminisence Pt 1

Journey

A/N - I have decided to continue this story thanks to Lattice. This Chapter is dedicated to you ^_^

 Like I said this story is oc and pure fiction. Here, Beast debuted far more earlier than 4minute and Jiyoon joined Cube 5 months before 4minute debuts.

 

Jiyoon POV

I couldn’t sleep. My mind suddenly wanders to my first meeting with Junhyung Oppa. It was extremely disastrous.

You see, I was a big fan of Beast and at that time my favourite member is Yoseob coz I think he is cute and he has an angelic voice. I fell in love with that voice. I mean who doesn’t right?

I was  so excited when I got into Cube. On my first day there, I was to report to Hong Seung Sung aka Hong Appa, the founder of Cube Entertainment.

I got onto the lift and pressed the 16th button. The door was about to shut when I heard someone asking to hold the lift. I press for the lift door to open and to my SHOCK, when the person enters, it was no other than Yong Junhyung, a member of Beast. He was my least favourite though coz of his bad boy look (lately there’s a rumour about him being a player) but nevertheless he is still a Beast member and someone who is close to my Yoseobie.....

He thanked me before standing far behind me.

“You’re welcome,” I managed to stammer out.

He didn’t press any button so I was assuming that we’re heading towards the same floor.

Junhyung Pov

Damn it. I was late again. Must remind myself to buy a new alarm clock later.

I ran inside the Cube Entertainment building and saw the lift door closing. “Wait,” I shouted and luckily the person inside must have heard me when the door reopens.

I went in and saw a very cute gal. I thanked her and she was stammering when she said you’re welcome.

I saw the 16th button had already lighted up, so, this Cutie is looking for Hong Appa too.

I studied her from behind. She have a nice body but then again I somehow could feel her nervousness.

I played with my lucky coin,praying that Hong Appa will not be angry with me for being late AGAIN. One wrong move and the coin dropped from my hands and came rolling on the floor. It stopped in between the Cutie’s leg.

I thought she would help me pick it up but she was just standing there, as if she didn’t hear the sound of my lucky coin hitting the lift floor.

Since she didn’t move an inch, I had to get my coin back. So I crouched behind her but heaven is not on my side, she moved her leg and now part of my coin is below her left heel.

Jiyoon Pov

 Strange, I felt something near my leg and to my horror, I saw Yong Junhyung squatting behind me.

 “Yah! What are you doing?” I shouted at him, stepping at least 3 foot away.

I saw him picking something up before he stood back on his feet.

He showed me the coin. “I dropped this. I was hoping that you would help me pick it up but it seems that your body is here but your mind is somewhere far away.”

I looked at him indigantly, no words of apolopy came out and yet he is blaming me for stoning out. How dare he!

“Do you think I would fall for such a cheap trick?” I asked him.

He looked at me innocently.

“I wasn’t born yesterday ok. Do you think I would believe in your stupid coin story? Of all the person on earth, the one I choose not to trust is a PLAYER like you!!”

Junhyung Pov

Ok,this gal ain’t cute at all. In fact she looked real scary with her piercing eyes.

What, how dare she called me a player and said that I am using cheap tricks. What does she think I am? A ert?

My blood is really boiling. If she’s not a woman, I would have punched her face.

“Look Missy, even if I want to play such trick, it wouldn’t be you.” I smirk at her after looking at her from head to toe. “I, Yong Junhyung had better taste!”

She looked really peeved.

“You.... You – “ She said pointing her finger at me and suddenly the lights went off.

I  heard a scream and I blindly reaches out for her. Ok, at that point of time, my mind went blank and I didn’t think of my Iphone for flashlight.

So back to the story, my hand touched something soft and squishy. I retracted my hands when I heard her screaming ert.

 

TBC

Sorry, I will update the rest later. Need to sleep right now,I’m on medication. Hope you’ve enjoyed reading and pls  be kind enough and leave me a review....Thanks