Chapter 5 - The Gal Group Game

Journey

Junghyung Pov

(Late Afternoon In Beast Dorm)

Hey guys, I have a good news,”Gikwang announced loudly and happily after coming back from star king recording..

The others who was laying lazily on the floor (they're waiting for Manager Hyung to pick them up for their new dance tutorial) looked at him sceptically, what good news can pabbo gikwang brings.

“The 4minute gals are staying just across our dorm in a few days time, We are officially neighbours,”he stated happily.

"Really?" Me and Doojun asked at the same time. i grinned to myself, feeling lucky that I don't need to go far for revenge.

"I know why you're happy, you get to see 4minute's leader right?" Hyun Seung commented,applying bb cream on his porcelain face. (Hyun Seung is finally here..! I almost forgot to include him in!)

Doojun grins sheepishly. "We just got along very well. There's nothing wrong with being friends"

"Don't worry Hyung, I am not a reporter besides we're like brothers now. You can just tell us anything." I said teasingly.

"Hey, hey, let's play girl group game," Doojun declared. He went inside the bedroom before handing each of them a small whiteboard with a whiteboard marker and duster.

It's a game created by Beast whenever a gal group caught their attentions. Each member will ask questions and all of them must answer with earnest.

"I'll go first!" Gi Kwang said. "Who do you like in 4minute?"

Everyone took their time in answering. Who shall I pick? Definitely not Hyuna nor Jiyoon. Gayoon? Sohyun? Jihyun? If I said I wasn't interested then the others would say that I am lying. I wrote down Sohyun name in answer.

Everyone flashes their answer.

I don't need to say who Doojun chose. Gi kwang - Hyuna. Yoseob - Gayoon/Jiyoon. Dongwoon - Sohyun. Hyun Seng - Jiyoon.

 "Not fair, Yoseob hyung wrote two names," Dongwoon pointed out.

Yosoeb stuck out his tongue at Maknae.

"I can't believe Jiyoon got two votes. Your taste in women is getting stranger by day,'I commented, directing it to Hyun Seung and Yoseob. 

"What's wrong with her?" Hyung Seung asked.

'I mean she don't even look like a woman. She's a tomboy!"

"She looks fine to me. Besides,I think she has a charismatic aura and she's a natural beauty. She doesn't need to put on make up to look pretty." Yoseob said.

"Weird, I can't seem to put charisma and natural beauty together when it comes to Jeon Jiyoon. Cinderella stepsister fits her better,"

"Now Hyung, you're acting like Cinderella Stepmother instead. Funny but Hyung, why do I sense that you hold a grudge against Jiyoon? Do you really hate her that much? Did something happend?" Gi Kwang asked.

All eyes are on me. I couldn't possibly tell them that Jiyoon had kicked me, it would be a total embarrassment.(Sweating)' Did I sound that scary? Well, what could have happened between us? I barely knew her. I just think that she doesn't have what it takes to enter showbiz." I lied.

I was relieved when DooJun speak of the next question.

"Who's the iest mem-"

Doojun's mobile rang and it was their Manager Hyung, asking them to be ready in 4 minute's time. So they abandoned the game and got ready instead.

 

Sadly, things didn't go as what I had wanted it to be. These days B2st is so busy with performances and promoting our "Beast Is The Best " Ep. I hardly get any sleep so where do I have the energy and time to think about Jiyoon, for now, she is saved. To promote Beast Ep, we had to go for endless fan meeting sessions, tv programmes and radio stations, overseas promotions and outdoor live performances..

 A few days after launching Beast Ep, Beast and 4minute were summoned to Hong Appa office.

Hong Appa wanted 4minute to tour with us for every of our performance, so that fans will start to know them.  I was almost smiling to myself, it seems that the prey had to come into the lion's den. I looked at Jiyoon with a raised eyebrow. She glares at me and makes a face.

I got distracted by Hyuna's waving, she was just right beside Jiyoon. When I turn my attention to her, Hyuna winked at me. I got goosebumps.

"I honestly dunno what you sees in him,"Jiyoon whispered to Hyuna, after she witness the winky scene.

"And I don't know why you're so into Yoseob either."  

I was surprised. "How did you know that?"

"Maknae told me. "

Aishh, I knew it . Maknae can't be trusted!! Sohyun looked at me in guilt.  

 

 

I will update soon. I was not feeling well and too caught up with work for the past few weeks, Anyway, I have a new lighthearted story about Jiyoon. I already had a few pages written down. Also I cannot decide who should I pair her up with..Do you think you can help me choose?

1)Junghyung

2)Jae Joong

3)Sungkyu

4)Seungho

5)Lee Joon