Journey to Your Heart Part 2

Journey

Jiyoon Pov

The car stopped right in front of those olden type of korean old manor. Ah, it's old but seems big. I saw lots of car parked next to us. OMG, surely all of his relatives are here......Sweat Sweat.....

Junhyung pulls the car door open for me but I pulled back the door from inside....

"Baby....come on...open up...." he calls out to me

I shakes my head and pulls the handle tighter... "Oppa, I am scared..."

"Jiyoon ah, you sang in front of thousands of fans.. There are only a few people in my house..."

I look into Junhyung's eyes.. What he said is true. I reluctantly loosen the grip on the handle and Junhyung quickly opens the door.

I pouted and he flicks my forehead with his finger.

"Ouch!!" I flinched. "Oppa!"

" I love how silly you are!"

He pulls me out of the car and along with our gifts. He holds my hand and we walked together till we reached the front of his house.

He pressed the intercom and declares " I AM BACK!!"

Immediately, I heard several women's voice screaming behind the door.

When the door was opened, a few Ahjumma was standing at the door and holds out their hands to us.

Junhyung holds out his hands for them to hug him.

The Ahjumma walk up to us but instead of swarming Junhyung, I was being dragged inside of the house.

I looked helplessly at him as I was being dragged away.

 Junhyung Pov

I was so happy to see my relatives in front of the door, welcoming me.

This is like a routine every year, after this they wouldall  hug me and tell me how happy they are to see me.

So I hold out my arms, awaiting for the hugs from them as I saw them coming to me.

But....but, they walked past me and grabbed my lover and drags her away. Practically ignoring me.

I stupidly stand there, my arms still open wide.

The ladies dumped me for my girlfriend...Doh...