15

Until The End - HIATUS

(At Himchan's House)

 

'I'm home..' Himchan said when he reached his home.

 

'Oh..Himchan ah..you're back..' his sister replied.

 

'Yeah..I'm back..Where's appa and eomma?' he asked when he didn't saw their parents anywhere in the house.

 

'They were going to the shop to buy some things..Why?' his sister answered.

 

'Nothing..just asking..' he replied and then he smiled by himself.

 

'Why are you smiling?I sensed that you have been so delightful since this past few days..Is there something special happened to my brother?' she frowned.

 

'Emm..noona..the thing that I always told you was really happened..' he blushed.

 

'What thing?I don't remember..' she tries to remember.

 

'Ahh..Noona...About Reena..Remember?' he whined.

 

'Oh..About Reena..It's happening??' she asked.

 

'Yes..100%..I had confessed to her not so long ago..She accepted my feeling..Our friendship has turned to love.She loved me more than just a bestfriend too..' he confidently answered.

 

'That's a good news..brother..I have been waiting so long for you to confess to Reena..She was a very good girl..Appa and eomma wanted you to be more than just a bestfriend with her..' she said and smiled to Himchan.

 

Himchan eyes are widely opened.

 

'Really??Appa and eomma wanted her to be more than just a bestfriend to me..?' he grined.

 

'Yes..absolutely..of course..Like what I said my brother..She was a very good girl..Can be a perfect wife to you..' she smiled.

 

'A wife? Yah..noona..We're still schooling..although I admit that I want her to be my forever love..' he smiled back and blushed so hard.

 

'Yah...of course both of you are still schooling..but only few months left..You can marry her..Hahaha..' she teased.

 

'Noona......stop teasing me..' he said.

 

Himchan's sister just laughed and went back to the kitchen.

 

Then, Himchan goes to his room to take a rest.

 

In his room, he puts his bag at a chair near to his room's door.

 

He laids himself at his bed and when he looks at his computer desk,he saw a frame of he and Reena's picture together. The picture was when they were still kids. A picture of Reena pinched his cheek and he showed some funny expression.

 

'Thank you God..for giving me a great love..' he said and he smiled before started closing his eyes. He falls asleep after that.