8

Until The End - HIATUS

(7.30 P.M)

 

'Ding Dong~' the sound of the doorbell.

 

'Reena..Maybe it's them.Could you help mummy open the door?' Reena's mother asked.

 

Reena is helping her mother to prepare the foods at the dining table.

 

'Okay..Mum..I'll open the door..' she answered and run to the door.

 

She slowly opened the door and it was Himchan and his family that came.

 

Himchan grinned when he saw Reena is standing at the front door as soon the door is open.

 

'Ohh..Hello uncle, aunty,unnie..Himchan..Please come in..' she greeted with a sweet welcome smile.

 

'Hello..Reena..Thank you..Where's your father and mother?' Himchan's mother asked as she stepped in to the house.

 

'She was at the kitchen..She will be out soon..Oh..yeah..Have a seat first..' Reena invited them to sit at the sofa.

 

'You looked pretty..dear Reena..' Himchan's elder sister praised and giggled.

 

Reena is suprised to hear Himchan's sister praise. She thought herself was not pretty at all but actually she was really pretty and cute.

 

'Really unnie?I'm not that beautiful..but thank you unnie..' she smiled.

 

'You don't have to say thank you..You really beautiful...' Himchan's sister smiled and laughed.

 

'My brother..lo..' she did not finished her sentence because Himchan already covered with a handkerchief.

 

'Noona..You shouldn't say that right now..Noona promised me..' Himchan whispered to his noona.

 

Reena felt weird why Himchan didn't want his sister to finish her words.

 

Reena glared at Himchan.

 

'What are you doing Himchan..why you whispered to your noona?Are you hiding something..?'she glanced at Himchan.

 

'Emm..nothing..It's just something...A..ah..Reena ah..Why didn't you replied my message at you?' Himchan tried to change topic.

 

'Your message?Ohh..My cell phone was in my room upstairs..I'm sorry..I was helping my mother down here..' she answered but still felt curious in her heart.

 

'I guess..maybe it's nothing..Why did I want to know..?' she whispered in her heart and shooked her head.

 

Then, Reena's father comes home too. Her father was a bit late than usual because had a lot of work to do at his office.

 

Reena opened the door and hugged his father.

 

'Ooh..daddy..You're home..' she released the hug.

 

'I'm sorry dear..I had a lot of work to do at work place..Himchan's family was here right?' her father asked.

 

'Yes..daddy..They were here already for a few minutes ago..' she answered softly.

 

Her father just realized Himchan's family were sitting at the sofa.

 

'Oh..I'm very sorry everyone..I was late..' Reena's father apologized.

 

Himchan and his sister stands up from the sofa and bow.

 

'Hello..uncle..' they greeted.

 

'Oh..hello kids..' Reena's father replied with a smile. Although they were already grew up, her father still called them as kids. Their family relationship was like a 'Real' family.

 

'It's okay..We've just arrived here for a few minutes ago..' Himchan's father said.

 

'Reena ah..everything ready..' a voice from Reena's mother called.

 

'Let's go to the table..' Reena's father invited them.

 

They nodded and stood up from the sofa and walked to the dining table.

 

Himchan is sitting besides Reena.

 

'Oh..Reena..Can you feed me?' he .

 

She glanced Himchan before eating her food.

 

'Are you crazy?Better eat yourself..' she replied.

 

Himchan chuckled because of Reena's reaction.

 

'Himchan ah..you've better eat now..The food is waiting to go into your..sto' Reena's choked.

 

She coughed and hurriedly drinks her water.

 

Himchan quickly pats her back to help the coughs go away.

 

'Feeling good now?' he asked worriedly.

 

'It's okay now..Thank you..' she thanked Himchan.

 

'Dear..are you okay? Don't talk too much when eating..' Reena's mother advised.

 

'I'm okay mum..Okay..It was because of Himchan..yah..' she hitted Himchan's arm and pouted.

 

'Ouch..Yah..I helped you..This is what you repay me..' Himchan said.

 

'Don't care..' she showed her tongue.

 

Their family laughed because of their actions.

 

'Both of you just like husband and wife..Better finishes your food now..Himchan', Himchan's sister sounded.

 

Himchan and Reena were stunned because of the words 'husband and wife'.

 

They both blushed before glance to each other.