4

Until The End - HIATUS

(At the library)

 

Reena takes off her shoes before entering the library.

 

Her heart is still beating so fast.

 

'Oh..God..My heart..' she mumbled.

 

Inside the library, she founds Jieun and Hyosung are sitting at a round table. They were reading books.

 

'Hello girls..' Reena greeted them with a low voice.

 

Hyosung lifts up her head and saw Reena was standing near their table.

 

'Oh,hey..Reena..Where are the guys?' she asked because there was no one with Reena.

 

'They were still at the canteen..I leave them first..' she answered.

 

'Oh..hey..Reena..Sit here besides me..' Jieun invited Reena to sit.

 

'So..why are your face was like chased by a ghost?' Hyosung asked with curious feeling.

 

'Emm..nothing..I didn't look like what you were saying..' she tried to hide her real feelings.

 

'Don't lie to us..Reena..We know who you are..' Jieun lifted up her eyebrow.

 

The two girls stare at Reena.

 

'Hey..Hey..I'm telling the truth..I'm not lying..' she let out her hands.

 

'Hmm..okay..Reena..You should better tell us if you had something to tell..' Hyosung sighed.

 

'Alright..Don't worry..' Reena tried to calm.

 

'Geez..this feeling was making me crazy..' she whispered in her heart while resting her hands at her chest.

 

She sighed again and after that the school bell rings as a sign recess was end.

 

'Let's go..back to our class..' Jieun said.

 

'Yeah..I can't wait for Mathematics..My favourite subject..' Reena is excited for next class.

 

'Oh My God..Reena..I hate Maths..Made me dizzy with the numbers..' Hyosung groaned.

 

The other two just chuckled before they go out from the library.