2

Until The End - HIATUS

(At Kindergarten)

 

The children are playing with blocks now after they finished singing their 'ABC' song. 

 

Reena is playing with her other friends at a table that fulled with different colours of blocks while Himchan is playing with his other friends at another table.

 

While Reena was playing, three boys come to their table. The three boys were naughty boys whom like to tease other children. Their teacher doesn't realized that the boys were planning to cause trouble.

 

'Hello..there Reena..Can we play with you?' the first boy asked with a smirk. Nowadays,even kids know to cause trouble.

 

She looks at them and gives a sidelong glance. 'No..' she answered and continued to play.

 

The other boy steal their blocks.

 

'Hey..you can't do that..Give it back..' Reena give out her hand.

 

'No..I'm not giving..Or else..I will step your blocks..' the third boy refused to give back the blocks.

 

Reena's eyes started to have tears.

 

Himchan just realized that the three boys were making trouble to Reena and her friends. He has a friend named Yongguk with him.

 

They quickly goes to Reena's table.

 

'Hey..Boy..Don't do that to girls.!' Himchan ordered.

 

'Yeah~Don't touch their toys..' Yongguk asked.

 

'Try me..I'm not giving back their toys.This were ours..' the second boy refused.

 

'Teacher!!Look at them~!' Himchan screamed.

 

The three boys give back the toys and started to leave. They were afraid of their teacher.

 

The teacher glares to them.

 

'Boys..If the three of you do that again,teacher will call your parents..Tell them that the three of you were naughty at school..Do you want it?' their taecher asked while putting her hands left and right side of her waist.

 

The three naughty boys' heads are downwards and nod their heads in a sign of agreement.

 

'We're sorry teacher..We just wanted to play with her..' One of the boy said with a guilty voice.

 

'Just don't do that again..boys..Arasso?' the teacher advised.

 

'Okay..teacher..' the boys answered.

 

Himchan and Yongguk laughed when the three naughty boys were like that.

 

'You shouldn't cry..You said that you are strong girl..You remember that?' Himchan asked.

 

'Don't cry..Reena..We will be there for you..' Yongguk said and smile.

 

Reena just nodded her head.

 

'Let's play again..Reena..' Reena's friend invited.

 

'Can we play with you girls..?' the two boys, Himchan and Yongguk asked with puppy eyes.

 

'No..You can't..' one of Reena's friend answered.

 

'Oh..guess..we will play just the two of us..' Himchan made a sad faces.

 

Reena chuckles when she sees Himchan' face like that.

 

'Himchan ah..Play with us..' Reena invited.

 

The two boys stare at their faces and quickly nod their head.

 

'YEAH!!' Himchan and Yongguk screamed.

 

All of them were having their fun together play with toys.