10

Until The End - HIATUS

'Reena ah..Dear baby..wake up..' a soft voice from a lady waking up Reena.

 

She groaned still feeling sleepy. 'It's still early mummy..It's Saturday..' she mumbled while still closing eyes.

 

'Reena ah..Wake up..' a deep voice sounds like a voice of a boy.

 

Her eyes quickly opened widely. 

 

'OMO!! Himchan ah!! What are you doing in my room??' she was too suprised to see Himchan was in her room.

 

'Your sleeping face is very cute..Like a sleeping bear..But..There's saliva at your mouth', Himchan chuckled and pointed at her lips.

 

She hurriedly wipes and says,'Yah!Himchan! Mummy..look what Himchan did to me..He was teasing me..' she whined.

 

Himchan and her mother laughed too because of Reena's cute action.

 

'Wake up..now..You and Himchan wanted to go to the park today right?' Reena's mother asked.

 

'Alright..mummy..I will get up now..' she answered.

 

'Okay..mummy will serve breakfast for you..You have to breakfast..' her mother replied and went out from her daughter's room.

 

Himchan was still standing besides of Reena's bed.

 

'Himchan ah! You should go out too..I need to take shower now..' she said while still sitting at her bed.

 

'No..I want to accompany you..' he teased.

 

'What?You should get out..You are not my husband..Hurry..' she said and stand up to push Himchan to get out from her room.

 

'Yah..Yah..I'm just joking..I will get out..Just hurry now..' he smiled.

 

'I don't care..I will take a shower more than 2 hours..Hahaha..' she joked.

 

'Are you trying to make me waiting for you long?' he asked.

 

'Bye-bye..It's just a joke..' she sounded before closing her room's door.