11

Until The End - HIATUS

They are at their 'Special' park now.

 

As usual, Reena will be sitting at the swing and Himchan will be sitting at the grass.

 

'Why are you so early today? I still need to sleep..Today is Saturday..' she asked.

 

'Emm..It's nothing..Today..I felt like I should be early to take you here..This night you can sleep again..' Himchan answered with a smile.

 

'Dugeun..dugeun..Dugeun..Oh my God..my heart is beating...Will she..?' he whispered in his heart.

 

'Himchan ah..why are you suddenly quiet..?' she asked with her eyebrow was lifted up.

 

'Ahh.ah..ah..What?' Himchan stuttered because he just realized.

 

'It's okay..you weird today..' she replied and started to push the swing by herself.

 

'Reena ah..Let's play hide and seek..You'll be the one who finds..and I'll be the one who you must search..' he offered to play the game.

 

'Yah..You want us to go back to our childhood memories?' she asked.

 

'Na..Let's play..I really miss the game..I am sure you will not gonna found me..' Himchan chuckled.

 

'Oh..Yeah..try me..In just one second..I am surely I will already found you..' she smirked.

 

'Okay..let's start the game..Close your eyes now at this tree..' Himchan ordered.

 

She stands up from the swing and close her eyes at the tree and she started to count 1 untill 10.

 

'1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...I will start to find you..and 10!' she excitedly screamed.

 

She turns her head and all of sudden a lip is pressing at her lip.

 

Her eyes was widely open. Her heart is beating crazily. She can feels his warmth breath.

 

It was Himchan who was kissing her. Himchan did not hide.

 

She parted try to catch breath.

 

Himchan is smiling.

 

'Why you did this,Himchan?' she asked still feeling suprise.

 

He smiles and he places his forehead at Reena's forehead.

 

'Because..I fell in love with you Park Reena..I love you..' he answered softly.

 

She was suprised to hear that three words. She thought Himchan,her bestfriend since kindergarten would only consider and treat her as a bestfriend.

 

'I..I..I..fell in love with you too..I love you..' she stuttered while confessing her true feelings. Now,she believed that her heart is truthfully felling for Himchan.

 

Himchan was suprised too. He thought that Reena only considered and treated him as a bestfriend. He thought he will not succed to confess his feeling today.

 

He immediately hugs her after he heard Reena's confession.

 

'Thank you..my baby..Reena..I thought you will never love me..because we were bestfriends..' he mumbled.

 

'Me too..just the same as yours..I'm so happy now..I'm grateful that you are the person that I loved..' she replied.

 

'Thank you..Reena..Our friendship had changed to love..' he uttered.

 

Reena smiled because today she got a LOVE.