13

Until The End - HIATUS

(At school)

 

As usual, Himchan and Reena will go to school together but from now on it is different from the other past days.

 

'Himchan ah..I'm afraid of the girls..What will they gonna say?' Reena asked feeling a bit worried.

 

They are at the front gate of their school.

 

'Don't worry babe..I will protect you..Morever, they will still gonna think that we were still just bestfriends.They will not gonna know it for sure..Don't worry..but one thing...' Himchan replied while holding Reena's hand.

 

'What thing?' she furrowed her eyebrows.

 

'Yah...You should call me baby..I told you last time..' Himchan pretended that he was sulking.

 

'Omo..my baby..Hahaha..You're just like a 5 years old kid..' she pinched Himchan's nose.

 

Himchan is suprised to hear she called him baby. He chuckled.

 

'Yes..I know that you will call me baby..Call me baby one more time..Please..' he made puppy eyes.

 

'Nope..I will not call you baby again..Let's go in now..' she sticked out her tongue before she left Himchan. She tries to hide her giggles.

 

'Yah!Wait for me!' he shouted and ran to chase Reena.

 

School is starting soon.

 

 

 

(It is recess time)

 

Himchan,Reena,Yongguk,and Jieun are at the canteen.They are eating their foods except for their friend Hyosung.

 

'Where's Hyosung??' Reena asked when she realized that Hyosung was not with them.

 

Jieun swallowed her food and answered,' Hm..She was in the library..Helping Miss Anna to rearrange to the English books'.

 

Reena nodded her head and continued eating her food.

 

Without she noticed, 'Baby ah..Do you want to study with me today?' Himchan asked without noticed that he had called Reena,baby.

 

'BABY!!!!!!?' Yongguk and Jieun shouted. They were curious for the meaning of Baby.It must be something they thought to themselves.

 

Himchan and Reena look to their face with shocked face. 

 

'Oh My God..What are we goona do now..?Our friends are okay..but look at our sides..' she pointed her finger to the girls that are now watching them.

 

'Himchan oppa??'

'You called her baby?'

'Is something happened?'

'Oppa----'

 

The words that the girls said. They are a few girls are around at their table now.

 

Reena feels threaten by the presence of the girls.She is just like want to runaway from there.

 

'I'm sorry girls..Oppa gotta go now..' he quickly took Reena's hand and runaway from the girls.

 

Yongguk and Jieun quickly runaway from there too.They followed them avoid from the girls. It's just was uncomfortable when there was many girls surrounded their table.

 

Himchan and Reena stopped at the school's park. They catched their breath because of the tiredness of the run.

 

'Yah..I know that this will be happen..You're famous in this school..' she held her knees still try to stable her breath.

 

'Oh My God..The girls were making me afraid..' Himchan said.

 

'Yah..You told me that you will protect me..How will you protect me if you are afraid of them?' she hitted his hand softly.

 

'I'm just joking..Why I should be afraid of them?I'm a boy and I am the awesome Himchan..' he proudly said.

 

She chuckled when she heard Himchan said like that.

 

'Why are you laughing?This isn't funny..Reena..' he pouted.

 

'Nothing..my baby..' she chuckled again.

 

He glared at her. 

 

'Oops..okay..Don't get mad..Baby..' she smiled.

 

'Okay..but I'm happy that you called me baby..You said that you won't call me baby right?Why are you calling me baby now?' he asked and smiled.

 

'Is it wrong to call you baby?You wanted me to call you baby right?Now,I'm already calling you baby,you asked me why I called you baby..You want me not to call you baby?' she whined.

 

'Ooh..oh..Alright..baby..Of course I want you to call me baby..I love you..' he replied and placed his hands at her shoulder.

 

She folded her arms and blushed after that.

 

'I love you too..' she uttered and smiled.

 

Himchan smiled to her.

 

 

They went back to their classroom. Himchan decides to hold her hand when they are heading to the classroom.

 

People were looking at them. A few girls give Reena a 'Death Glare'.

 

Then, a group of girls stop at infront of them.They are blocking their way to the classroom.

 

'Yah!Reena ah!! Get your hand away from Himchan oppa..You are nothing to him..' one of the girls warned.

 

'We are not believe that you are a special girl for Himchan oppa..Why did he called you baby?' another girl said to Reena rudely. They still looking at her with annoyed face.

 

Himchan did not want them to bash Reena.

 

'She is my girlfriend...!' he said the truth.

 

'Baby..' Reena tries to stop Himchan.

 

Himchan holds her hand tightly.

 

'Give us a prove..' another girl said with a glare.

 

'You girls wanted a prove right..Here..' he pulled Reena closer to him and kissed her softly.

 

Reena is too suprised but she responded to the kiss.

 

The girls are shocked and they felt like they want to scream.

 

Yongguk,Jieun, and Hyosung saw them kissing. They are suprised too but they were happy for them. Yongguk felt relieved that finally he knows his bestfriend,Himchan was together with Reena.

 

'Looks like we have to tell them too..' Yongguk smiled.

 

'Yeah..that we're dating too..Hehehe.' Jieun giggled.

 

'Looks like I'm gonna be single..' Hyosung pouted.

 

'Don't have to worry..You have rejected a lot of guys want to date you..' Jieun said.

 

'I don't love them..That's why I rejected..I want to find my true love..' Hyosung giggled too.

 

Jieun just shooked her head.

 

'Feeling better now..babe..?' Himchan asked Reena when they parted.

 

'Yah..we were at school now..We shouldn't do that here..' she replied.

 

'Na..It will be fine..as long as the girls don't bash you anymore..I'm sure they will accept this..' he replied softly.

 

Her heart felt comfortable with Himchan protected her.

 

 

 

 

'