9

Until The End - HIATUS

Reena is in her room now. Himchan and his family just get home for 1hour ago. She is laying on her pink bedsheet's bed while staring at the ceiling.

 

She is humming a song while laying on the bed. Then,she remembered about the dinner together with Himchan's family.

 

'Both of you just are just like husband and wife..' the words that Himchan's sister said.

 

'Ergh..why did I remembered that words? Making me crazy..' she frowned.

 

'Himchan was just my bestfriend..not more than that..' she sighed and decided to listen a song at her cell phone.

 

But then,when she slides the screen, there was a new message. A message from Himchan.

 

HM : Hey..Reena..what are you doing now?

 

She replies the message.

 

RN : Emm..Himchan ah..You were just at my house tonight..You've already text a message to me..

 

She chuckled.

 

HM : Yah..are you mad with me? I'm so boring right now..That's why I texted you.. T~T

 

RN : Yes..I totally was mad at you..Serves you right..HAHAHAHA.

 

She laughed because she can chan.

 

HM : I don't think that you are mad with me..I'm the handsome Kim Himchan..Of course you will not have the heart to be mad with me..hahaha =)

 

RN : Silly..I don't care if you are the handsome Kim Himchan..Hahaha.

 

HM : Huhuhu..I knew that I'm the handsome Kim Himchan..So,do you want to go to our park tommorow? It's saturday tommorow..

 

RN : Whatever..Still don't care..Of course I want to go to our park tommorow..We've been always there when Saturday..

 

HM : Okay..I will go to your house tommorow..

 

RN : Himchan ah..Our house was just beside..So..of course you will come here..Hehehe

 

HM : Yeah..That's why i will go to your house..

 

The messages part end.

 

'My heart is beating fast again..' she mumbled.