1

Until The End - HIATUS

There were two little kids were playing together at a park.The park had a swing. Their parents always brought them there together. Had a picnic and played around.The two kids were one boy and one girl.They were neighbours actually.So,that's why they always played together and their parents were good to another.They were bestfriends and they were schooling at a same kindergarten.

 

One day, they are having a picnic at the park. The little girl named Park Reena wants to play the swing.She wanted the little boy named Kim Himchan to help her push the swing for her.

 

'Mum~I want Himchan to push the swing for me..Can I play with Himchan?' Reena asked her mother that was sitting spreading some butter at a bread.

 

'Of course dear..You can play with Himchan..He is your friend right..You can go..' Reena's mother answered softly and patted Reena's head.

 

Himchan was sitting while eating his bread.

 

'Thank you mummy...' she pecked her mother's cheek and grabbed Himchan's hand.

 

Himchan was too shocked because Reena's grabbed his hand in a sudden. His bread was still at his mouth when Reena grabbed him.

 

'Come on..Himchan..Let's play the swing..' Reena excitedly said.

 

Himchan groans a bit. 'I still want to eat..Reena..'

 

Reena just excitedly run to the swing that was not faraway from the place that they had their picnic.

 

(At the swing)

'How can I play with you?It's only one..' Himchan asked.

 

'Don't worry..We take turns..After you push me, I will push you after that..So..me first..' Reena answered happily and landed herself at the swing.

 

'Alright..' Himchan replied.

 

Reena holds the swing ropes with her both hands and waited for Himchan to push her swing.

 

Himchan pushes her swing slowly and the swing moves slow.

 

'Ar..Come on Himchan..Push my swing stronger..' Reena made a long face. She wanted the swing to swing fast.

 

'I'm still little like you..Reena..I can't push your swing...hard..'Himchan mumbled.

 

'Ooh..okay..Will you push my swing stronger when you are already big?' she asked.

 

Himchan laughed for what Reena's said.

 

'Okay..I will push the swing stronger when I am big already..I will grow to be a strong man..I will take care of you..' Himchan replied.

 

'Woah..would you still be my friend when we are not kids anymore? Reena asked.

 

'Of course..Reena..You'll see..I promise..' Himchan answered with a smile.

 

'Okay..I will remember that..This place will be ours from now on..No one can come here..' Reena replied.

 

'How will you do that?' Himchan asked and his eyebrow was up.

 

'Look~I am strong girl..' Reena stands up straight.

 

'Your little body??' Himchan asked.

 

'Yeah..My body is strong..' Reena answered.

 

Himchan laughed for what her said and covered his mouth to holds his laugh.

 

'Yah!You are laughing...'Reena said and try to catch Himchan.

 

Himchan started to run around a tree at there avoiding from being catches by Reena.

 

'You can't catch me..Reena..I am a fast runner..' Himchan said.

 

Reena pokes out her tongue and run to catch Himchan.

 

They are running around the tree and laughed together.