6

Until The End - HIATUS

(School Ends)

 

After school,both of them go to their 'Special' park. The park means a lot to them because they always played there since they were still in kindergarten. It's been 14 years.They really knew each other but still they were still bestfriends. Peoples rarely come to the park.

 

Reena is sitting at a swing at the tree. They took care of it as the place was special to them. A lot of memories that can't be say one by one.

 

Reena is humming while she sat at the swing. Then,she remembered something. A promise that Himchan made for her since few years ago.

 

'Himchan ah..You remembered your promise?' she asked to Himchan that was sitting at the grass.

 

Himchan pretended that he didn't remembered. He wanted to .

 

'Emm..What promise??' he pretended making a don't know face.

 

'Yah..You already forgot about it?We've been bestfriends for many years..' she sighed.

 

'I really don't know..What promise?' Himchan tried to hold his laugh.

 

She silents herself once Himchan said that he forgot about the promise.

 

'Aww..You are so cute..Do you know that Reena?Why I did not notice that you were really cute for all this time?' he .

 

'Yah..You're making fun of me..Himchan ah..' she crossed her arms and didn't look at Himchan's face.

 

Himchan stands up and goes to the back of her and started to push her swing.

 

She stunned for awhile.

 

'Himchan ah!You remembered your promise but you pretended not to know..' she said with a bit angry face.

 

'Don't get mad..Of course I remembered..I was the one who made that promise..I will push the swing stronger when I am big already..You remembered this words right?' he asked while still pushing Reena's swing.

 

She blushed when Himchan said that words again.

 

'Oh My God..I'm blushing again..Silly you Reena..' she whispered in her heart.

 

'Alright..I remembered that..You should do this before..' she sounded.

 

'Oh My God..My heart is beating fast for her..' he whispered in his heart.

 

'Yah..Himchan ah..Why your hands are shaking? I can feel it..' she held Himchan's hand at the swing's rope.

 

He quickly avoided his hand from Reena's hand.

 

'Oh..Nothing..Maybe It's just it was cold now..' he rubbed his hands.

 

Reena feels awkwardly with Himchan's action.

 

'Cold?It was sunny now..How can you felt cold?' she lifted her eyebrows because she felt weird.

 

'Oh..Yeah..Sunny day..Let's get back home now..Our parents will worry about us..' he hurriedly changed the topic.

 

'Ahh..It's still early..Emm..very well..Our parents knew where we were here since before..' she groaned.

 

'Let's go home..Palli..' Himchan said as he was still feeling his heart was beating fast.

 

'Okay..' she replied and nodded her head.

 

They took their bags and go home.