7

Until The End - HIATUS

At the front of Reena's house, Himchan stopped. His house was just beside of her house.

 

'You should go in now..' Himchan sounded with a smile but he looks kinda worry too.

 

She nods her head and says,'Okay..Why you sounded like you are worried?'

 

'Emm..really?I didn't look worried..Maybe it was your imagination..' he tried to hide his worry feelings.

 

'My Imagination?Yah..Himchan ah...You really made a lot of jokes of me today..' she hitted his arms.

 

'Yah..Reena ah..That hurt..You've never hit me that hard..' he said while holding his arms and rub it.

 

'Don't care..Serves you right..Bye..' she showed her tongue out before entering her house.

 

Her hit's at Himchan arms was not really that hurt but Himchan just wanted to .

 

'Reena ah..Just a goodbye like that? How could you?' he just smiled for Reena's cuteness.

 

Reena was already in her house.

 

She was a girl that didn't look fierce although she was angry. She just looked cute with her puffy cheeks and cute face.

 

Himchan shooks his head.

 

'You such a cute person..' he smiled then he left Reena's house and walked to his house.

 

 

(At Reena's house)

 

Reena blushed when she remembered Himchan.

 

She shooked her head trying to dissapear Himchan's face inside of her mind.

 

'Omo..he was just my bestfriend..Why did I feel trembling..?' she whispered in her heart.

 

Then,Reena's mother comes out from the kitchen. She is wearing an apron at her body.

 

'Reena..You already back home..How's your school?Himchan sended you home?' her mother asked.

 

Although,Reena was already 18 years old but her mother still treated her as a little daughter. Reena did not have any other siblings. She was just one.

 

'Yes..mummy..It's great at school..Studying with my friends..Yeah..he sended me home for a few minutes ago..Why mummy?' she answered with a cute face to her mother.

 

'Aigoo..my baby..You already grew up now..but you still looked like a baby..' her mother smiled widely.

 

Reena walks closer to her mother and hugs her mother.

 

'Of course..I'm still look like a baby..I am your daughter right..' she said with a wide smile too.

 

'I forgot to tell you..Himchan and his family will have a dinner together tonight at our house..Mummy and daddy invited them..It's been a long time since the last time they came to our house..' her mother's said.

 

Reena's eyes were wide open. 'Really?' she asked with a suprised face.

 

'Yes..tonight..That's why I'm cooking something special for tonight..They will be here at 7.30 p.m..' her mother's answered.

 

She nodded and says, 'Ooh..I will help you now..Mummy.'

 

Her mother shooked her head. 'No..dear..You should take a bath now..Mummy already can handle it alone..Daddy will come home soon..'

 

'Alright..I will go upstairs now..' Reena answered and pecked her mother's cheek.