3

Until The End - HIATUS

After few years, they finally enter high school.

 

Himchan and Reena are still friends and actually they were bestfriends.They are getting closer and closer everyday.Reena has so many friends at their school and Himchan too.

 

Himchan has not just many friends but many fans too at school as he grew as a boy that looked really handsome and cool.

 

'AAAA!!Oppa!!Here's a present for you!'

 

'Oppa!!Saranghae!!'

 

'Himchan oppa!! You are really handsome!!'

 

'Himchan oppa!! Date with me!!'

 

'Oppa----'

 

'Himchan oppa----'

 

Everyday, that's the words that Himchan will always hear from the girls at his school. He felt he was the famous boy at his school. He was also a member of Traditional music club and he was the chairman of the club.

 

'Yah~Himchan ah..The girls are really annoying..' Reena shooked her head.

 

'Why?They are not annoying..I felt really famous..Hahaha~' Himchan laughed. They are at the school canteen.It was recess time.

 

Yongguk just shooked his head too hearing his bestfriend saying like that.

 

Reena frowned and continued eating her food without answering him.

 

Himchan moves his face closer to her.

 

'Are you jealous? I can see you are jealous..Reena baby..' Himchan teased.

 

Reena avoided from Himchan's glare.

 

'Are you kidding me?Why I would be jealous..Silly you.Don't call me baby.I'm not a baby.' Reena answered.

 

Himchan chuckled when he heard that.

 

Reena muttered to herself, 'Himchan was silly..Why I would be jealous..'

 

'You've better tell the truth..Reena..' Himchan said with a teasing smile.

 

Reena blushed when she heard that.

 

'Oh My God..Why I am feeling like this?My heart is beating so fast...' she whispered in her heart.

 

She gulped and then she asked, 'Yongguk ah..Where's Jieun and Hyosung?'

 

Yongguk felt weird because she already knows where were they but she asked him.

 

'Reena ah..You forgot?They were at the library..Arranging the books..' Yongguk answered while blinking his eyes.

 

She just realised that she already knows where were they.

 

'Okay..I better get going now..See you later guys..' Reena hurriedly takes her book and go away.

 

Himchan just stunned to see Reena hurriedly went leaving them two.

 

He sighed and continued eating his food back.

 

'Yah..Himchan ah..You better tell her the truth..' Yongguk said while drinking his mineral water.

 

He sighed before saying something.

 

'I will tell her the truth someday..' Himchan answered with a sigh.

 

While they are still at the canteen,

 

'Oppa!!Oppa!!' groups of girl screaming their name. Yongguk was a famous student at school too.