16

Until The End - HIATUS

After few days, the girls at their school finally can accept that Himchan was dating with Reena. They wanted Himchan to be happy and they thought that Himchan and Reena are the sweetest couple at their school. They surely became the famous couple at their high school.

 

It is recess time but Himchan and Reena still in their class. They are about to go to the canteen.

 

'Baby..looks like it's safe for us now..the girls finally can accept our relationship..When they were still not accepting..It was just like a hell to me..I don't want them to stare you differently..' Himchan spoken to her.

 

'Yeah..Wow..I thought someone really loved when the girls were fangirling...' she chuckled.

 

'Yah...Yeah..It was true that I loved when I had girls were around me..Hahahaha..' he teased.

 

Reena glares at Himchan. She pokes out her tongue.

 

'Yah....You loved when a lot of girls were around you?' she was sulking and she crossed her arms.

 

'Baby ah..Look at me..' he lifted her chin to face him.

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

'Baby ah..I'm just joking..The only girl that I want to be around with me was you..Only you..my babe..' he softly spoken.

 

A smile appears at Reena's lip. Her eyes become to eye smile to Himchan.

 

'I know it my baby...I'm not sulking..Hahaha..' she laughed and quickly ran away from Himchan.

 

'Yah...You are a naughty girl...' he quickly stood up and chased her to the canteen.

 

 

(At The Canteen)

 

After they get their foods and drinks, they sit at the table that they always sit with their bestfriends Yongguk,Jieun, and Hyosung.

 

'Hey guys..' Reena greeted them when she reached at the table with Himchan.

 

'Ayo...Love birds..' Hyosung replied.

 

'Hello..what take both of you so long to come here?We've near to finish our foods..' Jieun asked.

 

'Emm..nothing..It's just it was Himchan that was late..Hahaha..' Reena joked.

 

'Yah..you're the one that was late..I'm not..' Himchan replied and poked out his tongue.

 

Reena glares at Himchan and pokes out her tongue too.

 

'That's enough love birds..Eat your foods..The food is shouting..''Eat me now..'', Yongguk made a cartoon voice.

 

All them laughed for Yongguk's cartoon voice. His deep voice turns really funny.

 

'Baby ah..Open your mouth..Ahhh~' Reena signalled Himchan to open his mouth.

 

Without hesitating, Himchan opens his mouth widely and the food gets into his mouth. He munches the food very fast.

 

'Omo..my baby is hungry..Be careful..You will choke if you munch your food like that..' Reena advised him.

 

He nodded and continues to eat again.

 

Reena smiles for his overload cuteness.

 

'Wa..both of you are so sweet..Reena ah..' Hyosung rested her chin at her hands and she smiled.

 

They both blushed when Hyosung said like that to them.

 

Yongguk and Jieun just in their own world. Chatting,laughing,joking without noticing what's happening around them.

 

Himchan and Reena noticed that there's something different between them.

 

'Jieun ah...and Yongguk ah..Can we ask both of you two?' Reena asked.

 

They turns to them after realising that Himchan and Reena were lloking at them.

 

'Gonna admit now....' Hyosung cheerfully sounded.

 

'Yeah..?' Yongguk and Jieun answered at the same time.

 

'Wow...' Hyosung clapped her hands for the coincidence between them. Hyosung just love to joke.

 

'Are both of you dating??' Himchan asked before Reena could start her question. It was the question that they wanted to ask since they noticed that Yongguk was always with Jieun.

 

'Yes..We've both were dating..before you two..Hahahaha' Yongguk answered and showed his gummy smile.

 

Jieun just blushing so hard.

 

'Yeah!!!!' Hyosung shouted and people were looking awkwardly at her.

 

She realized that she was too excited for her bestfriends and can't control her voice.

 

She quickly covers . 'Oopps..'

 

The four of them laughed for Hyosung reaction. They loved their funny bestfriend. She will always brights someone's mood up.

 

'So..we're late baby..Hahaha..Our bestfriends were first..This is unfair..Hahahaha' Reena joked.

 

'Woah..Guess brother..we have to take care our girls..really well..Hahaha..' Himchan smiled.

 

'We've already take care of them since we were little Himchan ah..Hahaha..' Yongguk replied and he smiled to Jieun.

 

Jieun smiles back to him.

 

'Why did we fell in love with these guys Reena?' Jieun shooked her head.

 

'Yeah..Hahahaha...' Reena replied.

 

The two boys pouted for what they heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone..I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic..I'm sorry if it is not good..I'm just enjoying writing this fanfic..Hehehe..

Thank you for reading..and thank you to my subscribers..Thank you for your support..^___^ 

I will try to update this fanfic as I'm having school holidays now..