Nine

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

The Next Day...

Anna's POV:

I was walking through the school gates with Chunji oppa when I saw something I couldn't bring myself to believe. Right in front of me was Changjo oppa, with his arms around Jessica's waist. What came after was what really killed me. Jessica went on her tippy-toes to give Changjo oppa a kiss on his lips. He held the back of her neck and pulled her in for a deep make-out session.

What he cheating on me? What this why he was ignoring me yesterday?

My eyes started to brim with tears. Without thinking, I ran as fast as I could away from school.

"Anna! Where are you going?" I could hear Chunji oppa yell after me.

I was panting when I realized I was lost. I looked around and found a public bench. After I sat down, I started to cry my heart out. There was a deep pain.

"Anna.. Why... did you... run like that?" I looked up to see Chunji oppa panting. When he realized I had been crying, he sat down and pulled me into a hug. With that, I burst again and let out the pain in Chunji oppa's chest.

I told him everything. What I had seen and how hurt I was. I noticed Chunji oppa forming a fist, but decided to ignore it. We decided to skip class and he tried to cheer me up. Out of everything he did for me, my favorites were his hugs.

I felt comfortable in his arms. It was a feeling that I didn't get from Changjo.

Changjo's POV:

I had been firm when I made my decision to get back at Anna and Chunji hyung. Right when I got to school that morning, I flirted with Jessica. It made me feel sick in the stomach, but I didn't want to bring an innocent person into this mess, so I knew Jessica was ty enough. 

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Anna nearing the school with Chunji hyung. I made a fist and became jealous, but then I remembered why I was with Jessica in the first place.

I quickly placed my arms around Jessica's waist and saw her blushing. Nothing. I felt nothing. Then I thought that I had to do something more. Something that would really make this revenge worth it.

Surprisingly, Jessica gave me a kiss, so I decided to take advantage of what she had done. Even though I didn't want to, I pulled her into a deep kiss and started to make out with her.

"Anna! Where are you going?" I could hear Chunji hyung yelling.

I pulled away right after I heard those words and looked towards the school gates. I saw Anna running with Chunji hyung running right after her. 

I knew she had seen what happened.

"Oppa... Why did you pull away?" Jessica pouted at me and I looked back at her, disgusted.

"I was just playing with you. Don't think make such a big deal out this kind of stuff." I walked away from her after I gave her a cold look.

I felt sick inside.

As much as I wanted to run to Anna and ask for forgiveness, I couldn't. Images of Chunji hyung and Anna kissing and walking together kept flashing through my mind.

Later that day...

Chunji's POV:

I made sure Anna went home safely and decided to go back to school.

I wasn't in the mood, but I didn't want to be a bad student.

I jumped over the school fence swiftly and snuck into the school building. Right when I entered, I saw Changjo flirting with some random girls. They looked like s. 

Anger took over me. How dare he cheat on Anna? Did he know how lucky he was to have her? I clenched my fists and without thinking, tapped Changjo's shoulder. He turned around and I socked him in the face. The s around him gasped and ran away.

"What the hell was that for?!" He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Why don't you ask yourself that you a**hole. Back away from Anna. I was considering giving her to you, but now that thought is long gone. Changjo, I thought you were better than this. But then I see you going around and making out with s while you're dating her?! That's low. Even for you." I glared at him while trying to prevent myself from punching him again.

"Oh please hyung. Don't act like what I did was anything bad compared to what you're doing behind my back." Changjo glared back at me.

"Changjo, I don't know what the hell you're talking about but this conversation is over. If you go anywhere near Anna, I will rearrange your face, personally, with my fists."

I started to walk away before I caused more trouble. Before I reached the end of the hallway, I turned around.

"Just to make things clear, Anna is no longer your girl. She's mine." I saw Changjo's eyes darkening and I smirked.

With that said, I left and walked over to my locker. I got my books and stomped over to science class, ignoring the whispers I heard about me.

Changjo's POV:

Chunji hyung's words... no scratch that. He didn't deserve to be called hyung. Chunji's words echoed through my head.

"Just to make things clear, Anna is no longer your girl. She's mine."

I regretted everything. I wanted to apologize to Anna and make up with her, but I knew it was too late. I had officially lost her, and Chunji had officially gained the opportunity to claim her and his own.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while TT_TT

I'm on break from school right now so I'm going to try really hard to update as much as possible.

In the meantime, here's another treat.

This one is a special treat my friends.

Get ready to drool.

tumblr_mkeoxfVUY71rwmjnjo1_500.jpg

ISN'T HE JUST SO FREAKIN Y?!

Hehe(:

Here are some more

tumblr_mkd71q1c201s3cqpmo1_400.gif

 

 

tumblr_mkdhx0Tr1d1qa0j8xo1_500.gif

 

Poor Chunji oppa :( LOL

 

tumblr_mkbsiaLGnM1s9rd98o1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mk7i22G6hh1rfovzio1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mk734oJqpN1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg