One

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Your POV:
I smiled when I looked at the text I just got.

From: Changjo
Are you free tonight?

I quickly responded and soon agreed to meet him at the park at 7. Crap! What was I going to wear? I had to be at least somewhat presentable. Quickly, I rummaged through my closet and found something that would work.

ulzzang-ulzzang-girls-ulzzang-style-cute

I waited at the park for Changjo to show up. *Sigh* I remembered the first time I had met Changjo and how I fell in love with him.

FLASHBACK

I had been at Tae Kwon Do class waiting for class to begin. All of a sudden, a tall guy with a red streak in his hair walked in taking long strides.

"Uncle Joe! I'm here!" he said. Uncle? I saw Master Lee come out of his office and greet the guy. I wonder what his nephew is doing here?

A few moments later...

The class had begun and eventually, I was sweating and panting. I sat down, leaned on the wall, and closed my eyes to relax. Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was that guy with the red hair. He offered my a hankerchief and I gratefully took it and wiped my sweat.

"You can keep it," he said with a chuckle when I offered to return it. I had forgotten about the sweat that was on it. Oops. "Or you can use it as an excuse to see me another time."

I took at a glance at him only to see his beautiful boy-ish smile. That was how we had first met. From then on, I purposely showed up at Tae Kwon Do more often to see the boy with the red hair. It turned out that he and I were both black belts, so we would both help the little ones out and give each other tips. In addition, I learned that his name was Changjo. When the first day of school came that year, which was about 7 months later, I was shocked to see that Changjo attended the school I had recently moved to. I also found out that he was my new next-door neighbor! Soon, we were inseparable, but I asked him to keep our relationship a secret, knowing that his fangirls would get angry at me. And yes, he did have fangirls because he was the kingka of our school. Eventually, I came to love him. He was always there to support me in my times of need and he was the only one who had been able to make my heart beat so fast after a long time.

FLASHBACK END

"Hey Anna! Sorry to keep you waiting, but I had to run away before my mom made me clean my room." When I heard his voice, I snapped out of my trance. I looked over at Changjo and saw his beautiful boy-ish grin again. My heart skipped a beat.

"It's fine Changjo! Hehe(: So what was it that you wanted to talk about anyways?" I asked cutely.

I looked over at him and he had a nervous look on his face. What was wrong?

"Anna... you know that we have been through a lot together right?" he asked. I nodded and so he kept on talking.

"I know this may seem a little sudden, considering that fact that I have never really shown my feelings to you before. Anyways, I was hoping.... will you be my girlfriend? The more time I spend with more, the more I know that in my heart I need you and love you. So what do you say?"

I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't regret it. Immediately, I pulled Changjo in for a kiss and hugged him.

"So I'm guessing this is a yes right?" he asked shyly. When I looked at him, I could see his cheeks blushing. I simply nodded and continued to hug him.

After two more hours of hanging around in the park, Changjo walked me to my house because it was starting to get dark. Right as I was about to walk through the front door to my house, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

My head was leaning on his chest! *Squeal* I could feel his muscles and suddenly it felt like my heart was going to burst. I looked up after I felt Changjo plant a sweet kiss on top of my head. "I love you Anna." The way he said those words made my heart melt.

I looked up at him and went on my tippy-toes. "I love you too Changjo." Right after I said those words, I kissed him on the lips, looked up at him, and smiled.

 

 

 

How did you like the first chapter? ^^
Here's a little gift for the Changjo-biased out there. <3

tumblr_mbyzhyTZXU1r421lto1_250.gif