Five

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Changjo's POV:

I went back home that day after the upsetting view I saw in front of Anna's house. I was really hoping to see her, but I guessed that I would just have to see her tomorrow. 

Soon, I started thinking about what Jessica said to me earlier today. *Sigh* How did everything become so messed up like this?

FLASHBACK

Jessica and I had grown up as next-door neighbors. Therefore, it was only natural for us to become very close. Everyday, we would visit each other's houses and walk to school today. We were practically inseparable. In the second year of middle school, I started to have a small crush on her. That crush soon blossomed and Jessica became my first love. Three months after keeping my feelings a secret, I decided that it was time to finally make a move.

I had skipped my morning classes to prepare for a special event on the rooftop of the school. I didn't care about the consequences. What I had wanted then was to finally confess my feelings for Jessica. Although it took me a long time, I finished the decorations and I had to admit, I did pretty darn good. There were little candles all around a cozy, fuzzy blanket. There was a picnic basket with bread, assorted fruits, and kimbap. Not only that, but the view from the rooftop was spectacular to start with, so it just completed the package.

When I saw her later that day, I told her to meet me at the rooftop after her afternoon classes had finished.

I sat on the rooftop, waiting for her until she finally arrived.

"Hey Changjo! Wait... what's all of this?" Jessica looked really confused.

"Oh ya know.. just a little something for my best friend." I mentally beat myself up and I brought her over to sit on the blanket. C'mon bro just do it. Tell her already! I just didn't have the guts at the moment so I decided to wait until after we had finished eating.

By the time we finished our meal, we were smiling and laughing a lot. I looked at her and smiled. At the same moment, she turned around and kissed me! 

She pulled away and started to blush.

"Changjo.. the truth is, I have been in love with you a really long time now. I felt like now was a good time to tell you this. I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward. I hope this doesnt ruin our friendship." I was shocked. She felt the same way about me! 

I grabbed her and kissed her back, passionately. When I pulled away, I grinned at her.

"Babo. Didn't you realize that I was trying to confess my feelings for you? That's why I set all of this up! It's not as romantic when the girl confesses." I pouted and she giggled.

"Changjo you're so cute! I'm sorry for ruining your plans but hey, you were just too chicken to do it." She looked at me with a cockly look on her face. She looked adorable.

"Yea yea just be quiet."

"Ya! Don't tell me to - " I cut her off by kissing her again. That romantic kiss soon turned into a hot makeout session on the rooftop. 

That night, before I dropped her off, I looked into her eyes and gave her a deep, romantic kiss. I had finally gotten my first girlfriend and got my first kiss taken away in one day. It felt great.

We continued dating for three years. Our relationship was awesome! We always had each other's backs and we were madly in love. Everything was smooth sailing until that one day...

A new boy came to town and he had it out for Jessica. He knew that she was going out with me but he still kept on trying. I wasn't worried... but I should have been.

One day as I was walking into the library, I thought I saw Jessica so I walked in. I was going to give her a freshly-baked chocolate chip muffin. Those were her favorite. Where is she? I kept looking around and then I finally reached the corner of the library. There she was. My girlfriend. Making out with that new boy. I didn't know how to react, but I was crushed. All the blood in my body started to boil and I took a book of a bookshelf and chucked it at them. I didn't realize what I was doing. What hurt the most was that she saw me after I chucked the book, but she didn't even seem like she cared. Jessica just continued what she was previously doing. Without any exchange of words, we had broken up.

The next day was miserable. There was also a rumour going around that Jessica had lost her ity. F***ing new guy. I was furious. For several weeks I was angry. I hated people, I hated my life, I hated everything.

About four months later, I recieved a call from my Uncle Joe. He was a master of a Tae Kwon Do dojang. He wanted me to help him out with the classes since I was a black belt. He was going to be out of town for a while.

That dojang happened to be where I met Anna. From then on, my life was changed. I knew what happiness was again. Jessica completely slipped my mind. Whenever I saw her, it was like my brain was numbed. The only person occupying my mind was Anna.

FLASHBACK END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe(:
So someone commented right after I uploaded chapter four saying that they wanted to know the past between Changjo and Jessica. I hope you like it!

Little Gift:

tumblr_mjckl0XWVq1s178xgo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mjbcmgUt641qcb0mao1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjbcmgUt641qcb0mao8_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjbhv5Dk8z1rbw97uo1_500.gif

 

Here's a little something for the C.A.P-biased out there:

tumblr_mjbhg2ddJh1qcb0mao2_500.gif

 

tumblr_mjbhg2ddJh1qcb0mao1_500.gif