Two

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

A Few Months Later...

Changjo and I had been dating for about 4 months now, and it wasn't easy. This was because our relationship was kept a secret from the public. If his fangirls knew about it, I probably would've been dead by now. But sometimes, I wished that it wasn't a secret. It was just too hard to see all of those girls fangirling over my boyfriend. The only time I got to see Changjo at school was when we met at the rooftop to eat lunch together. Besides those moments, we hung out at each other's houses. Whenever we went on dates outside, we went somewhere far away or Changjo dressed up with sunglasses and a beanie. It wasn't exactly the easiest relationship, but I could handle it as long as I had Changjo by my side.

One Day...

"Hey Anna.... Do you want to go to the park this afternoon?" Changjo asked me while we were eating lunch. He looked so adorable when he pouted. I just couldn't resist.

"Alright. But we can't be out too late because I have homework to do." Changjo's face lit up like a Christmas tree. Hehe(: It felt good to be able to make him feel this way.

At the Park...

I smiled as I walked through the park hand-in-hand with my loving boyfriend.

"Changjo! I wanna go on the swings!" I asked him with the cutest face I could make and he just laughed. 

"You look funny Anna. Don't make that face." I pouted which caused him to laugh even more.

"I'm just kidding. You look adorable my little princess." Right after that, Changjo kissed and brought me over to the swingset.

He started to push me and I started to go higher and higher up. Eventually, I was up so high I was worried that I would never be able to come down. Right at that moment, I saw a couple of girls from our school walk near us. OMG. We need to get out of here! But it was too late... 

The girls had already seen us and were shocked at the view in front of them. One girl whipped out her phone and started to take pictures. There goes our secret. *Sigh* I knew that tomorrow was going to be one heck of a school day. When I looked over at Changjo, he was still pushing me without a care in the world. Did he know?

"Changjo... I think we've been caught," I told him with a disappointed look when I finally got off of the swing.

"What do you mean we've been caught? It's not like we're doing anything illegal. Anna... the truth is, I have been wanting to expose our relationship for a while. I get jealous whenever I see other guys being able to love their girlfriends in public. I want to do the same thing. I want to walk in the hallways with you, hold hands with you, and hug you. Not at home, but in public, with everyone looking so that they know you are mine." Changjo looked at the ground after saying his little speech. I was so moved. I didn't know he felt that way.

I walked over to him and gave him a sweet kiss. I knew those girls were still taking pictures, but I no longer cared about it. So during the whole date, Changjo and I did the typical couple activities. We ate ice cream together, sat on the bench and talked together, looked at the children together, and went on the playground together. The whole time those girls were following us, and it got really annoying. I just decided to let them go for today.

As he was were about to part ways, Changjo looked at me pulled me into a bear hug. "Anna, I want to walk to school with you tomorrow. I really want to do this." He said it with such sincerity and I couldn't help it.

"Oh... fine. It's not like we can get rid of those photos that the stalker girls took anyways. Why not expose our relationship as soon as possible?" I knew that this was going to require quite some courage, but I was ready.

He kissed on the tip of my nose and we went our separate ways.

The Next Morning...

"Are you ready for this?" Changjo asked with eagerness in his eyes. I nodded and we proceeded to walk through the school gates, hand-in-hand.

As we were walking, I could feel the glares of his fangirls. The gossip was just unbelievable. Didn't these people have anything to do with their own lives? *Sigh* I knew today's troubles were yet to come. We reached my locker together and then Changjo dropped me off at my class. My only friend Mackenzie was sick today, so I just sat alone in the back corner and stared out the window. Suddenly, I heard my books being pushed onto the floor. THUD!

When I looked up, I saw Jessica. She was the queenka at our school, along with the rest of her group, SNSD. She had Sooyoung and Tiffany with her. I gave her a quizzical face and she smirked at me.

"Do you really think Changjo has any feelings for you? Don't you know that he's only playing with you because he's bored?" Jessica asked my in the snobbiest way possible.

"You don't know. You wouldn't know. He's never loved you." I don't know what came over me, but I snapped at her and I could see that she was a bit taken back.

"You better take those words back you b**** or you're going to regret it. Besides, it's not like you actually know what happened in the past between me and Changjo. Just wait and I'll watch as your little heart gets crushed," Jessica said with her piercing eyes full of hatred.

I simply looked away, purposely trying to tick her off. She stomped on the ground and she left, her posse following after her.

Throughout the whole day, Jessica's words had been bothering me. Besides, it's not like you actually know what happened in the past between me and Changjo. What had happened? Not only that, but i could also feel all the hateful glares, however, I tried to be strong. I was able to push back my tears until the last straw. That was when a group of Changjo's fangirls pulled me by my hair while covering my mouth. I was cornered at the end of a dark hallway. The girls started to kick me, spit on me, and step on me. When they were finished, I was left alone on the floor in a bloody mess.

I just pulled my knees into my chest and started bawling my eyes out. Eventually, I fell asleep. At least that's what I think happened.

I woke up to feel a stinging sensation on my legs. Then I heard a someone speak.

"You really should clean your injuries or they could get infected, you silly girl. I come back to see this! My poor baby!" That sweet and angelic voice. I knew who it was without even looking up.

It was Chunji.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So how was it? Hehe(: I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this story!

BTW Have you seen Teen Top's MV for Miss Right?

The whole time I was like

image

Changjo is so handsome! ~