Thirteen

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Anna's POV:

"I want to be with Changjo oppa."

I said it quietly, but I knew Chunji oppa had heard me. When I locked my eyes with his, Chunji oppa looked away.

Changjo oppa didn't hear me so he was very confused.

"But... Anna. We made a promise. Look! I still have the necklace on right now!"

I looked over at Chunji oppa's neck, and there it was. The black puzzle piece charm. I gave him a small smile.

"You're right. There it is. Looking at beautiful as ever. But oppa, I think it's time to give this to the right owner."

I pulled the golden puzzle piece charm out of my pocket and placed it in his hands. He looked at me with wide eyes, tears starting to brim them.

"I'm sorry Chunji oppa. I loved you. I really did. But that's all in the past now. I tried to tell myself that you were right for me, but when I'm near Changjo, my heart starts to beat faster. I can't control it. When he's with other girls, I get jealous without even noticing. When he's in pain, so am I. I want to be there for him. I want to share that pain with him."

Changjo heard what you said and he felt his heart thumping. This is the girl I love. And she is the girl that loves me back.

Chunji just stood there in silence for a few moments. Time seemed to drag by. Finally, he sighed.

"You're right Anna. I guess it's time to move on. Now that I think about it, I was so focused on the idea that the only girl I could ever love was you that I didn't even consider going near other girls. Maybe... just maybe... you could be right."

I looked up at Chunji oppa, and he gave me a little smile. I smiled back at him.

"Friends?" he asked.

"Friends." I said. We shook hands and he pulled me into one last hug.

"Ah hem." We heard a cough and turned to see Changjo oppa standing there awkwardly.

"Well I guess I better go now. Good luck Anna!" Chunji oppa winked at me and walked away. I knew that it was going to be tough for him for a while. But I also knew that somewhere out there, there was an amazing girl just waiting for Chunji oppa to come along.

"So... Anna... Were you serious? Are you really willing to give me another chance?" Changjo oppa looked at me with a serious face.

"I don't know oppa, why don't you tell me?" And with that, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

When I broke away from the kiss, he pouted and I pinched his cheeks while giggling.

"I'm just saying. I'm still mad at you for what you did to me. But I'm willing to let it go." I looked at him and saw him smile.

"But the next time you cheat on me again and it's over. Got it?" Changjo oppa nodded and pulling me in for another kiss.

I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me. When I was finally successful, I was going to complain about it until he placed a finger on my lips.

"Shhh... Anna. I just want to make as much of this moment as I can. I feel like I'm in paradise right now."

"Oppa... How can you be in paradise when there are masses of noisy people around you right now?"

"It doesn't matter. Nothing does. As long as I have you."

And with that, another passionate kiss followed. 

I pulled away and blushed while looking at the ground. Changjo oppa chuckled.

"I love how I can make you act so shy."

I pouted and pushed him away, but he came up behind me and gave me hug while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you Anna." He whispered it in my ear. So quietly, but so meaningfully.

I love you too Chango oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Gahhh. I totally at endings, but hopefully I improve as time goes on. Right?

Anyways...

THANK YOU SUBBIES <3

I was able to write this story because you guys were there to read it. ^^

As Teen Top's promotions come to end, so does this story.

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Btw...

For any inspirits out there...

I'm starting a new story featuring Woohyun and Dongwoo.

Make sure to check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423891/are-you-the-right-one-for-me-dongwoo-infinite-woohyun-you
 

Last Treat! (:

tumblr_ml3g21U3MT1rxqim8o1_250.gif

 

tumblr_ml3g21U3MT1rxqim8o2_250.gif

 

tumblr_ml3g21U3MT1rxqim8o3_250.gif

 

tumblr_ml3g21U3MT1rxqim8o4_250.gif

 

tumblr_ml87btUPP71rltwtbo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o1_250.gif     tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o2_250.gif

tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o4_r1_250.gif     tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o5_r1_250.gif     tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o7_r1_250.gif     tumblr_ml81ka3cGJ1s6vgx7o8_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_ml7zvp2cT01qhz8vlo1_400.jpg

 

tumblr_ml7rqvSHan1rzat1po1_400.jpg

 

tumblr_ml7oj85Nf81qd0wo4o1_500.gif