Eleven

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

The Next Morning...

Anna's POV:

I woke up and felt like crap. This time, I didn't feel like crap that got cheated on. I felt crap that was angry. I was still furious at Changjo oppa, no, he didn't deserve to be called oppa. Changjo actually thought I would go behind his back and do unfaithful things. Where was the trust in our relationship?

What angered me the most? The fact that Changjo actually tried to get revenge on me bugged me the most. Didn't he love me? If he really did love me, he wouldn't have tried to hurt me on purpose. I actually saw Jessica and Changjo making out but I didn't go running to Chunji oppa and start getting it on.

I sighed and went to the bathroom. After I finished cleaning myself up, I picked out any outfit in my closet. I honestly didn't care what I looked like. I ended up putting my hair in a messy bun.

outfit:

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjI3WlJLQm5j

hair:

messy-updo.jpg

 

I picked up a muffin off my kitchen counter while slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I opened up the door and saw Chunji oppa sitting on my door steps.

"Hey oppa! Good morning!"

He turned around and gave me a questioning look.

"You seem to be in a good mood... You know, Anna, I heard about what happened yesterday. One person heard the conversation you and Changjo had, and they decided to tell the whole school about it. I'm sorry. I really am, but there's no need to put on a fake smile when your around me. I gonna be here for you. Just let everything out."

I gave him a small smile, a sincere one. 

"Thanks oppa, but I'm ready to move on. I don't deserve the treatment I've been getting by Changjo. I'm just going to keep moving forward."

Chunji oppa smiled at me and patted my head.

"Now that's my girl. C'mon, let's get to school."

We linked arms and walked to school. He sang me a couple of songs due to my request. I could finally feel my heart at ease.

Changjo's POV:

I decided to wait by the school gates for Anna. I had made up my mind to go and apologize to her. My life without her was a mess, and it hadn't even been a full day. Thanks to my actions yesterday, I ended up punching a mirror. After realizing what a stupid thing I did, I had C.A.P. hyung drive me over to the hospital and got my hand checked up.

When I looked up, I saw Anna walking to school with Chunji. They were linking arms. My heart ached but I couldn't do anything. She was no longer mine.

I kept following Anna until I saw Chunji part from her. He was probably going to his locker. I silently walked up behind her and waited for her to turn around.

When she did, I saw the surprise in her eyes. She couldn't fool me. No matter how hard she tried to pull off a poker face, I knew her too well.

"Hey. I -"

She cut me off and walked away. I gazed at her, but my legs wouldn't go after her. My heart was ripping apart with every step she took away from me. My head hung low as I walked to class.

When I walked through the classroom door, the first thing I noticed was Chunji playing with Anna's hair. That was it. I had seen enough of Chunji trying to touch my girl. We might have had a little fight yesterday, but that didn't mean the feelings weren't there anymore.

Without even thinking, I took the nearest seat and chucked it towards the window. Everyone looked up as the seat smashed through the window. Then they all turned their heads towards me.

I walked over and picked up a piece of the broken glass from the window. It cut me, causing my already damaged hand to start gushing blood.

While I looked at the faces of my classmates, I locked eyes with Anna for a few seconds. Her eyes were filled with pure shock and horror.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what came over me.

Without hesitation, I ran out of the class and snuck out of school grounds. I ran. Fast. I didn't care where I was going. As long as I was away from school. Away from Chunji. Away from Anna.

Anna's POV:

I stared in horror at Changjo, just like the rest of the class. What was he doing?

My eyes slowly started to drift down and I saw his hand. It was gushing blood. Why was there gauze already on it?

I looked up again, only to lock eyes with Changjo. He looked broken. He looked insane.

The next thing I saw was Changjo sprinting out of the class.

I stood up to go after him. My head was swirling with thoughts. As I was about to go out the door, I felt someone grab my wrist.

I turned around to see Chunji oppa gazing at me with sad eyes.

"Don't go Anna. Don't leave me. You and Changjo are already over. Forget about him. Move on. Move on to someone who will actually care for you... Someone like me."

I was shocked. My heartbeat became rapid. I didn't know what to do. 

After a small pause, I ran out the door, without giving Chunji oppa a response. I wasn't looking for Changjo. I was looking for a place to escape. I needed time to think on my own.

Chunji's POV:

I sighed as Anna ran out of the class.

I had lost Anna to Changjo. Again.

I clenched my fists. 

I was not going to give up. No matter what. 

Anna was going to be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's treat:

He's so cute! Both Changjo oppa and the baby! >< 

He would be a great father. Hehe(:

tumblr_mklaue6KRp1qc1h0ko5_250.gif

 

tumblr_mklaue6KRp1qc1h0ko4_250.gif

 

tumblr_mklaue6KRp1qc1h0ko3_250.gif

 

tumblr_mklaue6KRp1qc1h0ko1_250.gif