Three

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

This chapter will be a background of the relationship between Chunji and Anna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chunji! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be in America for 2 more years." I looked up at him with a shocked expression on my face. Although I missed him, right now wasn't the best time for him to be here...

"Is that what you're worrying about right now Anna? You should be worried about yourself! I mean have you seen your legs? What happened? Who did this to you?" Chunji seemed pretty angry and kept muttering something to himself, but I just closed by eyes and leaned my head against the wall. 

"Anna? Are you listening to me?" He started to wave his hands back and forth in front of my face.

"Yeah oppa I'm listening," I said while opening my eyes.

"Then who did this to you?" I could tell that he was sincerely worried.

"Well... I was walking and happened to trip on my own feet." I knew that it was a pretty lame excuse, and so did Chunji oppa, but he didn't ask any further because he knew I wasn't in the mood.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up into a hug. Oh no! He doesn't know about Changjo! The strange thing was that my heart started to beat faster. Did I still have feeling for Chunji oppa? NO! I couldn't! The whole time he was walking me home, my head was filled with thoughts. I was starting to question who I had feelings for.

Soon, we reached my house after an awkward and silent walk. I started to wonder again about why Chunji oppa was in Korea.

"Oppa... what are you doing here?" I wasn't trying to sound rude, just curious.

"Anna... I know that this meeting was sudden, since I was supposed to still be in America at about this time." He just looked at the ground and suddenly started to change the subject.

"We can hang out later right? I'm still not used to life in Korea, since I just came back yesterday. The only reason I went back to school today was to get my new schedule when I happened to see you."

"Uh.. sure! Why not?" I was still bothered by the fact that he didn't answer my original question, but I decided to ask him again some other time. I walked through my door and peeped through my window, sticking my head out.

"Bye oppa! See you tomorrow!" I shouted really loudly.

"Tomorrow?" I could tell he was confused.

"We have to go to school silly! Tsk tsk tsk. Already trying to blow off class."

"Oh yea! Haha(: I guess I will see you tomorrow. See ya!" He flashed me one of his toothy grins and walked away.
 

Later that Night...

I jumped onto my bed and just stayed there, in an awkward unlady-like position. Ever since Chunji oppa had dropped me off, I had been lost in my own thoughts. Changjo had to attend to his dance practices so I was alone the whole time.

Chunji. Chunji. Chunji. GAH! This was driving me crazy.

I smiled to myself as I recalled my memories with Chunji Oppa.

FLASHBACK

It had been 8 years ago. I was walking through the park when I fell asleep on one of the benches. When I woke up, I saw someone on the bench next to me reading a book. He had a sharp nose, big eyes, and pink lips. Shocked, I sat straight up, only to notice that the guy didn't even react. He slowly turned to look at me and gave me a cute smile.

"Did you have a nice nap sleeping beauty?" He gave me a wink and I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"What am I doing here? Why am I sleeping on your shoulder? Who are you?"

"I just decided to be nice and be your pillow for a while. Besides, your pretty, so heck. Why not?" I could feel my face getting even hotter.

"That's not a good reason." I told him. I started to worry about what had happened while I was asleep.

"Sheesh. Calm down. It's not like I did anything erted. Why would I be that way when I have girls trailing after me all day long?"

"God. Someone's cocky," I mumbled to myself but he happened to overhear.

"For your information I'm not being cocky. It's just the truth. Anyways, I think we got off on the wrong foot. My name's Lee Chanhee, but you can call me Chunji. What's your name?"

I was hesitant at first, but I answered him anyways.

"My name's Anna. Park Anna."

"Anna..." He kept repeating my name. "That's a really pretty name."

"Thanks..." I blushed.

All of a sudden I heard my phone ring. I had gotten a call from my dad telling me that I had to come home for dinner.

"It was nice meeting you Chunji but I have to get going now," I said while standing up. Before I started to leave, he grabbed my phone and entered his contact information.

"Now we can meet again. Call me!" he said while walking away. I was mesmerized at how nonchalant and chic he was. When I finally snapped out of my trance, I ran back home. My dad would get angry whenever I was late.

The Next Day...

I was at school trying to open my locker.

"Stupid lock..." I grumbled to myself. I finally opened my locker and reached for my book. Right as I was about to grab it, another hand popped out of nowhere and handed my book to me. When I looked over, I was shocked.

"Chunji? What are you doing here?"

"I transfered to a new school today. When I saw you walk through the front gate I was hoping it was actually you, and it was!" He gave me another heartwarming smile and I grinned back at him.

"Do you think you can show me around the school? I don't really know how to get to my classes," he asked sheepishly. How cute!

"Yea sure! Why not?" The whole day we stuck together and talked as if we had known each other for ages. Soon, our friendship blossomed and we were the best of friends. Since he was 5 months older than me, I called him oppa.

There came that one point in time when I started to fall in love with him. I later found out that my love was not one-sided and Chunji eventually became my first boyfriend. Not only that, but he also took my first kiss. *Blush* It was sweet and romantic, just like I had thought it would be.

One day, Chunji oppa came to me with a gloomy look on his face.

"What's wrong oppa?"

"Anna.. I have to leave. I know this may seem sudden. My flight leaves tomorrow. I didn't even know about this until today, when my mom told me."

"Leave? What do you mean you have to leave? To where?"

"America. Anna... I'm going to be gone for 7 years." 

I soon took in the reality and tears started to form. Oppa pulled my into a hug and told me not to cry.

That night, we promised to love each other no matter what. Right before he left for good for 7 years, he placed a box in my hands and kissed me passionately. When we finally broke the kiss, he walked back home with his shoulders slumped.

I cried for hours that night. I would miss Chunji oppa so much. I loved him. He didn't even tell me why he was leaving because he didn't know either. When I opened the box, more tears started to fall out. Inside, there was a necklace with a letter attached to it. (Your necklace is the gold one. Chunji has the other half that is black.)

41g5PyYosyL.jpg

The letter read:

Dear my beloved Anna,

Without you, I'm think I'm going to suffocate. You bring me happiness and you fill my heart. I don't know if I will ever be able to laught again without you. I know 7 years is going to be a long time, but I will wait for you. And I expect you to do the same! Don't you dare go out with other boys. 

You see how the pieces fit together? They're just like us. We complete each other! I know this is really cheesy but I wanted to get my point across. I hope you wear the necklace everyday and think of me. I know I sure will. 

From,

Chunji

P.S.

I love you.

Tears fell on my cheek and I tried to wipe them away. That night, I cried for a couple of more hours and I finally fell asleep.

From then on, my life was full of dread and I barely had any spirit. That was the way things were... until I met Changjo.

FLASHBACK END

I just stared at the ceiling for a while more. *Sigh* I wonder how Changjo will react when he finds out about Chunji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness! I'm already starting to have trouble writing this story. LOL (:

Here's a little treat for the Angels <3

tumblr_mho2zgvBXQ1rqn8xlo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhkry702bU1s4njzro1_400.jpg

And here's L.Joe!

tumblr_mh81yqAOSA1ry9hqgo3_250.gif

tumblr_mh81yqAOSA1ry9hqgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh81yqAOSA1ry9hqgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mh81yqAOSA1ry9hqgo2_250.gif