Four

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Changjo's P.O.V.

That Same Day...

I was walking through the hallways as time seemed to go by so slowly. Why are Anna's classes so long? -__- I hoped she was able to keep up with all of the trouble. I was nervous about my fangirls and how they would treat Anna. If anyone hurts her, they're gonna have a problem with me.

All of a sudden, I felt someone grab my wrist. I didn't know where I was going or who was dragging me. Whoever it was, they were pretty short compared to the other people in the hallways because I could only see the top of their head. When we reached the end of a dark corridor, I realized who it was. Jessica.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. It was pretty rude of her to just grab me and drag me like I was her property.

"I need to talk to you. I heard about your little girlfriend, Changjo. Anna, was it? She's cute. Too bad I know what you're actually trying to do." She smirked at me evilly. I became so confused.

"What are you talking about? What is it that I'm trying to do?"

"Oh don't act stupid with me. I know your just trying to make me jealous!" She yelled at me really loudly. How did other people not notice?

"Jessica... not everything I do has to do with you. We've already tried to have a relationship and you know how that ended up. Just stop. I'm really tired of this. I sincerely love Anna, with all of my heart. I'm gonna make this relationship work." I was then determined to make that come true. When I looked at Jessica, I could see hurt and anger in her eyes.

"You're going to regret this Changjo. Does Anna even know what our past was like? Would you like her to know?" She had an evil grin on her face when she saw my eyes widen.

"Anna doesn't need to know because it wasn't of any importance in my life. And if she does somehow happen to find out, our love will be strong enough not to let anything as stupid as the relationship between you and me to get in the way. Besides, why would it bother her if it's all in the past anyways?" I retorted.

"You're lying. I know you're lying! You loved me Changjo and I loved you! You can't just deny things like this, and I'm going to make you regret every single word you just said. When I'm finished, you're going to be crawling back to me begging for me to take you back. Oh and by the way, your little girlfriend was cute when she tried to stand up to me. She even had the nerve to say that I would never know what it would be like to be loved by you. If only she knew..." Jessica slyly looked at me.

"Just remember to keep your dog on a leash. If she gets too out of control, she's going to have to pay the price." With having said that, she walked away and left me there alone, to think about how I could prevent any trouble from occurring.

Oh god. This is going to be one heck of a rollercoaster.

Later that evening, I decided to go visit Anna at her house after I had finished my dance practices. However, when her house came into my sight, so did Anna, with another guy. Who was he? I didn't even know what was going on but my jealousy was boiling. I hid in some bushes next to me until he left. But right before he left, Anna shouted, "Bye Oppa! See you tomorrow!"

Oppa? Why is she calling that blonde guy oppa? I should be her only oppa! And what does she mean about seeing him tomorrow? :( I don't like this guy.

I sighed to myself. I guess I'll just ask her about him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to update today because I finished my homework early. ^^

I really love it when guys get jealous because... idk. It's cute! Hehe(: So I decided to make Changjo jealous.

Here's another little treat! (.gif not mine!)

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o3_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o4_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o6_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjcvq1MofQ1s6vgx7o5_250.gif