Seven

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Anna's POV:

I walked to class with Changjo by my side. He was the only reason why I enjoyed going to school. We were lucky enough to be seatmates. (So we would hold our hands together under the desk. Hehe(: ).

Suddenly the teacher walked in and said he had to make an announcement. 

"There is going to be a new student in our class. Please welcome Lee Chanhee!"

Chunji oppa? He was going to be in our class?

He walked in and smiled.

"Hello. My name is Lee Chanhee, but you can call me Chunji. Nice to meet you." Oppa flashed one of his beautiful grins and I heard the girls in my class squeal.

The teacher started talking again.

"Since we've been having these seating arrangements for a while now, I've decided to switch the seats around so you  can interact with other people," he said.

Changjo oppa and I looked at each other and pouted.

The teacher started to list the names of the pairings and I was not prepared for what was to come.

"...In the back right corner, Chanhee and Anna are going to be a pair. And last but not least, Jessica and Changjo are going to be a pair in the desk right next to Chanhee and Anna."

And yes. Jessica was also in our class. It wasn't fun, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I walked over to my new seat and Chunji oppa smiled at me.

"Looks like we're going to be spending a lot of time together Anna." He smiled and I smiled back while blushing. I couldn't help it.

During the rest of class, I just took notes. The whole day was the same except for the fact that the girls kept talking about the new flower boy in school. They were obviously talking about Chunji.

It was time for lunch and I was on my way to the rooftop to eat lunch with Changjo. Even though our relationship had gone public, we liked the idea of our secret little getaway.

I smiled when I got to the top. There he was. Standing there with two lunch bags. Pure perfection.

We started to talk and we discussed everything from our grades to our weekend plans. All of a sudden, he told me something that was quite surprising.

"So Anna, did you know that Teen Top decided to make Chunji one of us?"

"You did? Why? I'm not complaining or anything, just curious."

"Well since Chunji and I go way back, I just thought, why not? And besides, he has everything he needs to be one of us. Talent and good looks."

I snorted. I loved Changjo and how he could be cocky sometimes.

"Well that's great for Chunji. And don't push him around too much just because he's new to the group."

"I know. I know. Besides, I can't do that when he's my hyung."

I giggled and pinched Changjo's cheeks.

"Good. Now be a good boy and give me a strawberry."

"No." He refused and ate one himself.

I pouted and he laughed while shoving one in my mouth. After I finished chewing, I looked up at him and smiled. When I did, he planted a kiss on my lips. I looked away while blushing.

"Yum! It tasted like strawberry!"

"Yah! Changjo you ert!"

"Hey you can't yell at me. I'm your oppa!"

We started laughing and we continued to enjoy our lunch.

Later On In The Day...

Chunji's POV:

I had learned many new things today. One was that I was accepted in to the kingka group Teen Top. The other was that it was confirmed that Anna was going out with Changjo. When I heard the news from Niel, my heart broke inside. I thought she was going to keep our promise...

I was walking when I happened to run into Anna. We started to have a little conversation and I enjoyed it until she kept talking about Changjo. Had she forgotten about my love for her? All of a sudden, I didn't know what came over me, but I dragged Anna to the school's soccer field. (Ricky had given me a tour of the school earlier on in the day.)

"Ow! Oppa! Why did you take me here? And why are you grabbing my arm with so much force? Besides, I have to go. I promised Changjo oppa to meet him at his locker."

That was it. All of my emotions for Anna burst out and I slammed her body against a nearby tree. I could see the shock in her eyes as I suddenly kissed passionately. At first she didn't respond, but she did later on. After I pulled away, I could see Anna staring at the ground.

"Why did you do that oppa? Don't you know that I'm going out with Changjo?" Anna asked me while tears escaped from her eyes.

"Well there's something you should explain first. Don't you know that you promised to wait for me?!" I could feel the anger boiling inside of me.

Anna's eyes opened wide in shock and she started to cry. Hard.

I quickly ran over to her and hugged her. I was trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Anna. I didn't mean to be so harsh." She shifted her body out of my hug and ran away.

I stared at the ground helplessly, regretting what I had just done.

Jessica's POV:

I was on my way to meet Sooyoung when I saw the new pretty boy dragging Changjo's girlfriend somewhere. Oh what was this we had here? Was the already making a move on him?

I followed them secretly and my eyes widened when I looked over to see them making out. Without even taking the time to register what was going on, I took my phone out and snapped a picture of them. Automatically, I sent the picture to Changjo.

That b**** will finally get what she deserves.

I laughed evilly and walked away.

Changjo's POV:

I was waiting by my locker for Anna to come. We had promised to meet here earlier on.

Suddenly I heard my phone beep and I rolled my eyes when I saw the caller ID.

From: Jessica

Hey Changjo oppa! I just happened to see this and thought I should report this to you.

With much love, Jessica! XOXO

I scrolled down to see a picture of Anna and Chunji making out. I was enraged. I kicked my locker, making a dent it in it.

I ran around the school like a madman and found Chunji sitting by himself near the tree in the picture. I ran up to him so fast I was out of breath.

"Oh. Changjo what are you doing here?" 

I swung a punch at his pretty boy face. I kept going at it until he punched me back.

"What the hell was that for?!" Chunji looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Stay away from my girlfriend. If you kiss her one more time, let alone lay a hand on her, that's when I'm going to kill you."

I glared at him then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the chapter? Intense, right? Hehe(:

tumblr_mjrdlm4pMu1rgjv79o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mjrpdxOUly1s24dgco1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mjr2fetvLC1r4no51o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mglh3u8rDU1qdw31wo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mglh3u8rDU1qdw31wo6_250.gif