Six

My Bestfriend, My Boyfriend, My World

Changjo's POV:

I smiled as I was on my way to Anna's house that morning. I wanted to surprise her, since I usually didn't wake up early enough to walk with Anna to school. It had seemed like such a long time since I had last seen her, especially because of everything that had happened with Jessica the other day.

Anna's POV:

I was running late that morning. Quickly, I searched through my closet for an outfit to wear to school. The good thing about my school was that we didn't have to wear uniforms. In the end, I decided to wear a casual outfit and walked out the door.

60657926202088804_UgyObELv_c.jpg

I smiled when I saw a someone standing in front my house.

"Chunji oppa! What are you doing here?" I didn't know why, but my heart was overjoyed when I saw him standing there that morning.

"I'm just planning on walking my favorite girl to school," he said while winking at me. His wink. It was beautiful. Wait! What was I thinking! I had a boyfriend!

I blushed and looked away.

"Aren't you going to go Anna?"

"Huh? Oh... yea! Hehe.. Let's go!" I happily walked with him to school.

Changjo's POV:

When I reached her house, I saw a blonde boy standing in front of her house. Chunji? What was he doing back in Korea? I thought he was in America.

(Chunji and I had been best friends when we were very little, but one day I had to move to another town. We did keep in touch now and then. The last time he contacted me was when he told me that he was going to be in America for a while.)

Wait a minute... What was he doing in front of Anna's house?

I looked up when I heard the front door open and quickly hid behind the bushes I had hid behind the other day when I saw another guy in front of her house. Suddenly, it clicked in my brain. The "oppa" from the other day had been Chunji! How did he know Anna? When I looked up, they were already on their way to school, so I decided to take another route and walked to school alone.

Anna's POV:

When Chunji oppa and I reached school, we parted our ways and I walked over to my locker. I grinned when I saw Changjo oppa leaning against my locker. My heart skipped a beat. Even though he was already my boyfriend, my heart still fluttered around him. He was just so perfect.

"Oppa! I missed you so much! Where have you been?" I pouted and he chuckled. Then he pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo~ Did my baby miss me?" I nodded and he flashed me a killer smile.

"Hehe(: Yes I did. Oppa let's go to class now!"

Since we were officially a couple in public, Changjo oppa took my hand in his and we strolled together through the halls together. Suddenly, I saw Chunji oppa on the opposite side of the hall. 

"Chunji oppa! Over here!"

Chunji's POV:

I was walking through the halls when I heard someone call my name. I already knew who the owner of that beautiful voice was. Anna.

When I looked up, my heart seemed to break. Anna was standing in front me, hand-in-hand with another guy.

Wait a minute... That guy looked really familiar. Changjo!

My eyes widened and I met Changjo's glance. I suddenly remembered our friendship from the past.

"It's been a long time bro," Changjo said to me awkwardly.

"Haha.. back at you. How have you been?" I said, trying my best not to sound as awkward as he did.

"Eh.. ya know. The usual. Anyways, I thought you were in America. What are you doing back so soon?"

"Oh something just happened, and the next thing I knew, here I was."

The whole time, I could tell Anna was getting more and more confused as time went on.

"Wait.. How do you guys know each other?" Anna asked. I quickly explained to her our little past and she seemed to understand.

"Ok well.. I have to get to class. See you later guys!" I walked away and tried to take in what had just happened.

Was Anna going out with Changjo?

What about our promise?

But I still love her...

Anna's POV:

Everything seemed like a blur to me. Apparently, Changjo and Chunji had been best friends before. How did this happen? My first love and my current boyfriend? Oh boy.. this was going to be trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update but I was in a rush. 

I felt like I hadn't updated in a while...

Please forgive me TT_TT

Homework is just killing me

Anyways...

Enjoy my treat!

tumblr_mjm70ovLLM1s6lay9o1_250.gif
 

tumblr_mjm70ovLLM1s6lay9o2_250.gif

 

Here's one of Changjo and Chunji! <3

image