Chapter 9

Second (First) Chance

Short update ^^

---------------------

Chapter 9

You agreed to meet Zelo. You were hoping to fix whatever had happened the last time you talked to him.

“Junhong!” –You run to him, he turns around to you, but his expression makes you halt.

“______...” –His tone made you feel that this wasn’t going to go well.

“I’m so glad to finally see you.” –You said trying to change the atmosphere.

But he didn’t answer, he just asked you to sit in the bench next to you. You did and he followed, he sat at a distance from you and you starred at him waiting for him to say something, anything.

“______, I’m going straight to the point, because honestly I don’t even know what’s going on between us.” –He looks directly at you.

“What do you mean Zelo, we care for each other… Don’t we?” –Your lips began to tremble.

“I thought we did ______! But I don’t even know if I can trust you anymore. I don’t even what your intentions are anymore…” –He said intertwining his fingers and playing with his thumbs.

“What? Trust? Of course you can trust me… I’m doing everything on my hands so we can go back to normal Junhong.” –You say defending yourself.

“Really? How long are you going to keep this on ______? Until you and Youngjae can relive your past?” –He asked.

“What? Of course not! I knew him back then, yes, but I never had anything with him. How can you say I want to relive something that never happened?! You really don’t trust me anymore, do you?!” –You raised your tone almost yelling at him.

He was taken aback by your tone. You had never talked to him like that before. You close your eyes almost crying. He was left speechless and he starred at you shocked.

“I’m sorry…” –You said turning your face away from him. You were truly ashamed. But you were upset as well; you didn’t even know how you felt towards anything anymore. If he didn’t trust you, then he couldn’t love you…

“______... I feel like we don’t even know each other anymore… Honestly, I don’t even know where we are standing, what we are… I don’t know if I can trust you…” –He paused and he dried his eye with the back of his hand. –“Let’s just take a break… Until we find a way to figure this out. Because being honest, us, is not working out.”