Chapter 12

Second (First) Chance

Sorry I took so long to update, I've been so~ busy lately... And thanks for those who've sticked with me ^_^ I appreciate it!

-----------------

Chapter 12

You had finally figured out things with Zelo and decided to try to view this whole thing from another point of view. But you couldn’t still help to think that this whole idea of the relationship wasn’t right… I mean, you couldn’t ignore the fact that this whole relationship started because the CEO wanted to promote your group. Even if the relationship were real or not when this thing started, “love” wasn’t his reason to be announced in the first place. It was more of an excuse for him to promote… You felt this wasn’t fair for your band mates either. It really made you feel bad that they were known as the “Girl Group from TS where one of the members is dating Youngjae from B.A.P.” And you felt diminished as you were known as “Youngjae’s girlfriend” rather than your real name. But still, you coped with it, and the true fans were the only ones who recognized you by your talents.

 “Another page of comments…” –Your group mate said as she scrolled in the computer.

“That’s great… Isn’t it?” –Your leader said almost too unenthusiastically.

“Yeah… If the comments you want to read are all about ‘Youngjae’s girlfriend’ then yes! It’s great!” –Another group member said sarcastically.

You were in the hallway of the room they were in listening… It wasn’t the first time they’d have a conversation like this about it. You sighed as you listened to their rambling.

“We have to be happy about them guys… If she’s happy shouldn’t we?” –The leader tried to reason.

The other members just sat back in their chairs and the dancer said.

“Well we are… Is just that we feel this isn’t right… We should be recognized for what we can do, not by whom we date.”

You nodded agreeing to what she said… She couldn’t be more right.

All this started because your mistake, not because you loved Youngjae. He just got himself into this mess to protect everyone in the company, and I have just selfishly continued with this game for my own and Junhong’s stake… But he was no longer part of this; this was now your own deal…

I don’t like this at all… This wasn’t supposed to be like this…

This was just one of the things that bothered you… But… Something else was adding to the list why this whole thing has been taking its toll on you.

-----

:) thanks again guys... :D Love ya!