Chapter 10

Second (First) Chance

I said I'd be trying to update this week... But I did it today ^_^ yay! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for the comments! :D

Hope you guys like the rest of the story as well.

________________

Chapter 10

You held on tight to the railing of the bridge, your hand tight on your chest. You had run there crying, bringing you that feeling that you had already done this before. You weren’t crying because you had broken up with him… You didn’t even understand why you were crying, you were just confused and frustrated because nothing was working out, and everything was messed up. You felt this lie was just made to destroy your life. You couldn’t even tell your feelings apart. If you loved him still or not was a mystery. You began to wonder why this had all started, and why were you still putting up with dating Youngjae.

So far, you still hadn’t found an answer…

As you kept crying you felt footsteps coming from behind… You weren’t expecting him to come back for you…

“What are you doing here?” –You ask as you dry your tears.

“I felt bad that I left you leave alone at this time, so I went to find you. When I saw you running I followed you and you came here. Are you okay? –He said approaching you.

“I want to be alone now… Please.” –You turned to look at the lake in front of you.

“This place…” –He sighed and continued –“When you felt like crying and frustrated you always used to come here… Guess that never changed.”

 “How do you…”

“When you’re sad, you say you wish to be alone, though is not really how you want to be, you just want someone to understand you…”

He smiled and stood next to you looking at you and added:

“You like plain vanilla ice cream because you feel its taste is perfect just like that. You love the color blue and you’re obsessed with blue decorations for your room and some people think you have an issue. You love junk food, but when you’re in a diet, because you feel that you’ve gained weight, you skip deserts, no matter how much you’re dying to eat sweets, and you only drink water. You end up losing a lot of weight though you were never fat in the first place. You’re not very fond to aegyo, but you do it naturally without you even realizing and people find it adorable. You don’t watch TV, and you don’t have a favorite TV show, but you love to search for videos in Youtube, especially if they are dance practices, because you aren’t confident enough and you think you’re messing up your dance moves and it only makes you look stiff, but in reality you are a great dancer you just don’t think you are. You never forget to have a nap at least 30 minutes each day, because you get cranky if you don’t sleep. You talk a lot, but sometimes you’re quiet all day, and people worry about you. You’re sarcastic, and sometimes play with people’s feelings without noticing, but you hate when people aren’t honest with you, even though you aren’t always the most honest person around. You are also very mature, but sometimes a little naïve, and it takes you time to open your eyes and see what’s always been in front of you.”

You were amazed how he managed to remember all those things, even the little details you hadn’t even noticed… Maybe you didn’t see the friendship you have had in the past the way he saw it, you just took it for granted.

You began to feel that strange feeling once again at the top of your stomach, and your heart began to race even more than the last time. You ask, almost breaking.

“How do you remember all that?”

He smiled at you and said:

“You may have forgotten about me, but… I never forget the person whom I fell in love with.”