Chapter 18

Second (First) Chance

So sorry for delaying, I've been so busy, plus I have other fanfics I've been trying to update, plus one I'm still writing with Luna... >_< Forgive me? lol

But here's the update! This does not end here!


Chapter 18

You grabbed the biggest scarf you could find, sunglasses and a hat. It was too dangerous for you to get recognized by anyone. You walked over to the company quickly, but stopped when you saw that the main entrance was blocked by reporters and fans demanding an explanation. Man… I knew this could draw the attention, but I never expected this to get so crazy… You sighed and found the back entrance. You punched the security number and entered slyly; avoiding contact with anyone until you found the place you were looking for.

It intimidated you just starring at the three bold letters. CEO.

Is now or never…

You knocked the door, and a muffled voice from behind was heard:

“Who is it?”

You cleared your throat and answered:

“Is me _____. May I speak with you sir?”

“Come and sit…” –He said looking at his papers.

“Thank you…” –You said and sat straight.

"What brings you here _______...? I thought we had agreed that you'd be suspended until further notice." –He looked at you over his glasses keeping a cold tone in his voice.

"I know sir... I didn’t come to beg for my job back if that’s what you think I’m here for..."

"Then?"

"Well I decided that until this whole thing clears up, if you allow, I’m going to study abroad for a while..."

He interrupted you and took off his glasses:

"Study...? And what makes you think that I will give you a chance to come back if you leave?"

"It’s only for a short time and..."

Again he cut you off:

"If you leave now, you leave for once... You were lucky enough I didn’t fire you last time, no matter how much I wanted to... Do you really take this opportunity so lightly _____? You’ve shown no respect for anyone here and thanks to you..." –He got up and opened the shades –“We have to deal with all this..."

He pointed outside to where all the reporters were.

You swallowed deeply and continued: "Sir... that’s exactly why I have to leave... I don’t want to cause anymore problems for you and I can’t even go outside in peace without being attacked by them…"

He cut you off: "You should’ve mentioned that earlier, I can solve that immediately...”

He walked over to one of the archives, and got out a portfolio. He walked over to you and took out one of the papers. He waved it in front of you and said:

“I didn’t want to do this so sudden, but… Since you want to leave, I’ll save you the trip back… Consider your contract terminated..." –He tore the paper in front of you, and put the rest in the shredder without even giving you a chance to argue. He walked over to his chair and sat down once again taking the papers he was working on. You sat there dumbfounded by his sudden action.

"Sir..."

"_____... You may leave… and please close the door on your way out... make sure to lock it and lose the key..." –He smirked with his eyes fixed on the papers.

You got up and walked to the door. When you opened it ready to leave you looked back at him.

"Sir...?” –He looked up at you. –“If a door like yours once opened up for me... I’m sure I’ll find one better and bigger than yours that will appreciate me, also..." -you pointed at the window he had shown you before –“Good luck on dealing with all that... Oh… And thanks for showing me what this world is really about..."


As I said this does not end here...

(A/N) I'm so sad right now... While attempting on updating my Ipod it deleted all my music and apps... I don't care much about the apps... BUT MY MUSIC IS GONE! ): And I can't find the files on my computer, it's scattered around... I hate this ):