Chapter 17

Second (First) Chance

 

 

Short update... There's still more chappies to come. I still don't know how many exactly though ^^

♦Thanks for commenting!


Chapter 17

~Flasback~

“Let’s - Let’s just break up for good, avoid each other, and forget this ever happened… For our and everyone’s good…”

After you said that you avoided his eyes when they became glossy. He stood there looking at you expecting to take back what you said, but no words came out of him. You turned around. He was truly shocked at what you said, he was unable to move. You picked your bags and walked away making your steps become faster and longer. You refused to let him see you cry after you broke up. You could hear him call your name from afar, but you weren’t going to turn back like this… It’s time to let go Youngjae.

You hopped in a cab and told him the address and just looked forward. You asked the driver to rush and you finally lost him from your sight.

~End of Flashback~

The next day...

You really felt horrible for saying those words to him. In all this time you had learned to truly love him. He quickly became what Zelo never was for you. In the little time you got to spend with him, you got to know him a lot better, and he knew you more than anyone else did. But truth was that you felt you had caused too much trouble for everyone there. All this had happened because of you. You lied to everyone; you almost caused a scandal big enough to ruin both yours and the company’s reputation… And you caused a new scandal that everyone was now talking about, because you had to hide the reason of the other scandal that never came out… If you get what I mean… That’s how messed up this all was…

You were now in your apartment, watching everything happening from afar. You couldn’t even enter your own computer that was now filled with news and rude comments about your “broken relationship.” The truth was not unveiled, the reporters only knew what they saw, and that bothered you. Your whole career had been controlled by them… You couldn’t date Zelo without hiding, because if they found out it would make it a huge story and everyone would’ve been judging… Your CEO only agreed for you to date Youngjae because he only wanted to promote your group so they would make a story for you to be noticed… And now, you broke up with him, and they quickly grasped the situation to make as they please, adding details, twisting truth and assuming they know what’s really going on when they really don’t, just to gain the public’s attention. It was all getting too annoying… And truth was that you could not show your face to them without having them questioning about your private life. Maybe I don’t belong here…

The article wasn’t all that was taking its toll… The comments… The readers and the fans and the antis… Now that was ugly… Most of them defending Youngjae, saying how you didn’t deserve him, saying that he broke up with you because you were a nasty b****… How he must date them instead… Yeah right, in their dreams… If the reporters were annoying, imagine the fans… Especially the B.A.P fans… Those hardcore fans who think they know their idols but they really don’t.

Youngjae wasn’t making this easy either… He wants you back and he’s been letting you know constantly… Sending you messages and calling… Saying how much he’s sorry… How he should’ve told you from the beginning… That he didn’t mean this to happen… that he loves you and wants another chance… That it’s not your fault… Telling you to not read negative comments… (Sigh) I should just change my number…

I’ve had enough of this…

You your laptop and for once you look for another thing that wasn’t the news. You were sick of them, and you needed something to get this off your mind…

A smile spread on your face when you figured out what you wanted… You didn’t hesitate to click and fill in the information… You looked for your wallet and made sure you had enough to move on with your decision.

I’m done with this…


Hey guys!! I'm just letting u guys know that I posted a new fanfic... Youngjae fanfic called (Reminding you) Be sure to check it out! ^^