Chapter 25

Second (First) Chance

Double update and the end for this story! :D woah! I thought i'd never finish it.

Thanks everybody for supporting... Thanks to those who commented... Those who subscribed... Thanks you all for your patience and putting up with me not updating for about a month or more ... Thank you! :D

Now without further ado, here's the last chapter!

 


 

Chapter 25

 

“Where is she… I heard she was with you!”

Zelo was startled at the sudden question, but he knew who his hyung was talking about. He nodded and pointed at the hallway he just was.

“She was with me but she just left… She said she had to leave.” –Zelo answered. –“I think she might go back to Japan soon...”

His eyes widened and his heart broke because of Zelo’s words.

“Japan?” –He asked in disbelief.

Zelo nodded and said. “You have to find her… Or it’ll be too late.”

Without thinking twice he rushed to through the empty hallways with no result, she had already left the building. He put on something to cover his face and decided to search for her outside as well. He called Zelo to inquire what she told him hoping he could find a hint of where she could possibly be, find her and tell her what he’s been dying for her to know.

 

--

 

Without realizing your feet dragged you to the same place that saw your constant tears in the past years. Again the same feelings and the same warmness in your cheeks overcame you, it was pitiful. You rested your hands on the railing and stayed there for a while remembering the past. You wanted to see him again, but you didn’t dare to meet up with him again. Does that even make sense?

Does he hate me?

Your thought was interrupted when a voice you hadn’t heard up close for so long spoke up behind you.

“How long…?” –He paused and gave another step closer.

Your feet were glued to the bridge’s floor and he asked again: “For how long did you think you could hide from me ____?”

“Youngjae… I…” –Just like Zelo he cut you off.

“You just left… And then you suddenly come back, and still no explanation…”

“Listen…”

“If he fired you why didn’t you tell me…? You can’t run forever _____. Is not fair for either one of us…”

“Let me speak… I…”

Youngjae grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a sudden kiss. Leaving no chance for you to move away, not that you wanted too. The kiss became slower until he pulled away still his face close with you. Both yours and his eyes were almost closed looking at each other like you hadn’t in so long.

“Last time you interrupted me, not leaving me a chance to say anything. Now it’s my turn to cut you off and speak... Araso?” –His words were serious; you didn’t say anything you just nodded.

“Zelo told me what you said, but you can’t let fear run your life _____.” –He put cupped your face his eyes contemplating your features.

“Whatever happened in the past is in the past. I want you to keep that in mind. We all make mistakes… But… We have to learn to get back up and try again. You are a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl; you need to let the world see that.”

You had heard it before, but somehow hearing him say these words made you feel even more reassured. You smiled and put your hands around his neck.

“I want to… But I was a little afraid of what they would think.”

“Trust me, when they see how amazing you are again, they’ll forget about everything that happened with you.” –He smiled and put his hands around your waist. –“I want us to forget everything bad that happened between us too… Do you want that too?”

You nodded slowly. “Yes…” –You cleared your throat. –“And I’m sorry…”

“I already said… Forget what happened.”

He pecked your lips lightly and said softly. “You know… The CEO wanted me to forget about you. But guess what?” –You tilted your head.

“That’s impossible…”

You smiled at him rested your head in his chest he embraced you tightly. It finally felt good to release all that stress that was bothering you, but you still had something to tell him.

“Youngjae…”

“What is it?”

“If I got the chance to perform for another company… What would you think?”

He pulled you away from his chest to have eye contact.

“Well… If you did, I’d totally be proud of you and I’d tell you to go for it…”

You nodded but then told him. “I still need to go back to Japan though…”

He sighed and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Is that necessary?”

“Yes. I want to finish my studies… But, I promise it won’t take long for me to come back to you. I have unfinished business back here.” –You smirked.

He finally smiled. “Well then I shall support you then! But you promised… You’ll come back!”

You chuckled and hugged him again. “Of course pabo!” –You nuzzled your face on his chest and mumbled. –“I still love you…”

He pulled away and leaned to your eye level. “What was that?”

You knew he had heard right, but you repeated slowly and with emphasis.

“I. Still. Love. You…”

“I. Never. Stopped. Loving. You.” –He said repeating your tone.

He leaned down slowly and you leaned up and your lips met once again, this time you both felt yourselves smiling. And you embraced each other tightly enjoying moments like this. You pulled away regretfully when your phone rang.

“Sorry… That’s Seungri, he must be searching for me…” –You looked at the message on your phone.

He tightened the grip around your waist. “Someone I should worry about?”

You chuckled at his jealousy and punched him slightly.

“Of course not…! He’s actually the reason we met today… If not I’d still be in Japan.”

He grinned and pecked your forehead. “Then remind me to thank him when I meet him…”

You nodded and then embraced him for a last time.

“My flight leaves later tonight Youngjae.”

He felt his heart ache but he pulled away a little when he heard your apologetic tone.

“I know you feel bad to leave again, but we’ll keep in touch until you come back. Take the time you need baby. I’ll always be here supporting you in whatever you do.” –He paused wanting to convince you more that it’d be alright. –“Whatever happened in your, our past, just leave it behind. Take this as a first chance to start over. Don’t forget to be happy with what you love, and remember… I’ll be waiting to take you back with my arms wide open.”

 

 

 

10 months later.

“Yun! Yun! Yun!”  -The crowd roared.

That glorious sound that filled your ears, it was like a beautiful song. In unison they called for an encore. But you bowed to them your goodbyes promising to come back again soon. You sighed in relief and made your way back to your dressing room ready to freshen up. A knock in your door made you look up.

“Yun~!” –Someone peeked from your door.

“Seungri!” –You ran to him and hugged him tight. –“How was it?”

“It was perfect, you know it…!” –He said playfully as you chuckled. -“But that’s not why I’m here though. You have a visitor.”

“Who is it?” –You tilted your head.

He smirked and moved from the door.

“Sohee!!” –You screamed and threw yourself on her.

“How are you!!! I’m so proud of you _____!” –She pulled away and fixed your hair.

“I’m doing great! I’m so happy to be back!” –You said hugging her again she hugged you back.

After catching up for what seemed hours but only were minutes you said your goodbyes. You sighed in happiness and turned to go back to your dressing room.

 

 

“Planning to go back without greeting me?”

You smiled when you turned and saw him. “Youngjae you made it!”

He chuckled and walked slowly to you. “Of course, I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” –He took your hands. –“By the way… you were amazing, just like the old times… maybe even better.”

“Thank you… It means a lot coming from you yeobo…” –You turn your head down smiling.

He released your hand and with his, he lifted your chin softly.

“I missed you… A lot.”

“Me too…”

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him, without hesitating he responded to your kiss. Bringing happiness and warmth to both your hearts, things weren’t still going to be easy for you two. But since you were together, you were both up for the challenge.

 

 

‘You taught me to be patient, you taught me to forgive, you taught me to love, you taught me what it meant to give someone a chance, that sometimes you just need to start over and forget…

But I also taught you that with fear… There’s no way you can reach the stars…

Naui Aleumdaun Yun, Salanghae. (I love you my beautiful Yun)

 

Yoo Youngjae.'

 

 

 

 

 


I hope you like the ending! :D 

In life there are always new chances (: Don't let go of them ^^

I at goodbyes... But I'll leave you with another gift (:

 

Here you go! (Recent Jae pictures)

Is it just me or is he getting more and more attractive each day... Is not fair for my heart... lol

That's too much for me to handle for today... Kay! I hope you liked them ^^ The third one is my new wallpaper lol xD

 

 

 

 

Im done with this fanfic. but I still have some ongoing stories (: 

Starring Youngjae too ^_^

Reminding you (Multi-chaptered)

Youngjae One Shots (One Shots collection)