Chapter 5

Second (First) Chance

Doin a double update today ^_^ let's see...

------

Chapter 5

So your life as Youngjae’s “girlfriend” began. You thought it’d be no problem to keep seeing Zelo while doing so. After all, you managed to keep your relationship a secret before. But now you weren’t counting on this one detail… Youngjae. One thing was that Junhong was avoiding you since the last day you met at the practice studio, and the other was that Youngjae wasn’t even leaving you alone. After your last meeting with Zelo and him on the dance studio, he became possessive, to the point where he asked to be the one to coach you with your dancing, to which the CEO and your manager saw no problem with it. And it was starting to get on your nerves.

You still hadn’t been announced officially as a couple, but you did have to do public appearances with him, and the fans were already anticipating something, exactly what the CEO was aiming for. The expectation and questions about you shot through the roof, the so “wanted” attention was beginning. But he had more things off his sleeve…

“Performing what?” –You exclaimed in surprise.

The CEO handed you the paper with the lyrics of the song you had to perform with Youngjae.

“You and Youngjae will have to perform this on tomorrow’s special stage. It will be a perfect way to keep making the fans crazy. They are already giving you couple names, and they still don’t even know you’re official, isn’t that cute?”

"Gosh he sounds so weird talking like that..." You thought.

You faked the best smile you could; Youngjae wrapped his arm around your shoulder and squeezed you to him.

“I think it’s adorable, and I also believe this song would be perfect!” -He said looking at you.

You over looked at him over the glasses you were wearing, and thought. “Jinja Youngjae? Jeongmal?”

“But this song is Sunhwa unnie and Youngjae’s song! I can’t sing this with him…” –You said looking back to the CEO trying to reason with them.

“Sunhwa already agreed for you to sing it, we already told her about it. She said she couldn’t wait to see us perform it.” –He smiled down to you and took the papers from you.

The CEO pinched your cheek and said:

“You guys look so adorable together, and you’re going to look so much more tomorrow! So, everything’s set! Your group will thank you for this _______, and you don’t have to worry about any rumors, because you already have our approval. So just go out there and have fun!”

------------------------

You took a deep breath as you stood backstage with the microphone on hand. You looked to your right and saw Junhong who was leaning in the wall with his hands on his pocket. You walk to him, but he avoids your eyes.

“Junhong…?” –You say in a whisper.

He doesn’t answer.

“I know you aren’t happy about this… I’m sorry.”

“You know what bugs me? That you let him treat you so personally if you’re just “pretending” to date. How can I trust you if you keep acting like this even in front of me?” –He says looking now at your eyes holding the tears.

“We have to keep it real in front of everyone! Including you! Or else he will suspect about us… Please don’t let this make you doubt my feelings towards you.”

He bit his lip angry, and his eyes shot up from your face to over your shoulder.

“Your boyfriend’s coming…” –He said annoyed then turned and left you there. You just watched him leave.

Youngjae followed Junhong with his eyes as he walked towards you, and he took a deep breath mad because he saw Zelo talking with with you. But he just shook that off and turned you around and changed his expression and smiled at you. But you were so mad yourself; you didn’t even look at his face.

“Jagi… It’s soon our turn, but I will need you to wait here. I will enter the stage first.” –He said in a sweet tone pointing to the stage entrance.

“Mwo? Why do you have to enter first? I am the one how begins the song!” –You snapped and looked at him.

He smirked and he said:

“Just do what I say, I’ll signal you when it’s your turn to enter…”

He turned around and he walked near the entrance, you observed him wondering what he was going to do. The plans were that you and he would perform together, and you would enter the stage together. You couldn’t help but to feel a little uneasy about this sudden change of plans.

He entered the stage when the MC called his name, and you approached the entrance. He smiled and waved at the audience. The CEO and the B.A.P members except Zelo were all behind you and you just starred forward paying attention to what he was going to say.

“Tonight is going to be a very special night. I will get to perform a song that reminds me of how I feel towards someone that I truly care for.”

He paused and you could hear the audience’s “ooohs”.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, as he was getting nervous, and added:

I wasn’t planning for this to be this way, but I believe that the Babys need to know the truth. Lately, there have been a lot of rumors about me dating another celebrity, so tonight I will clear any doubts that anyone has. Without further ado, I would like to present my girlfriend by performing with her ‘Everything Pretty’. Please welcome with lots of love STAR’s _______!”

He raised his arm signaling you to come. But you just stayed frozen; you could only feel the murmurs on the crowd. You knew this wasn’t going to go well. You didn’t expect for him to say that all sudden, you look to your side when you hear the CEO telling you to come out. That’s when you realized this was all planned, and that Youngjae wasn’t alone in this. This stage wasn’t just meant to make the fan’s get higher expectations; it was to make their expectations reality.

It was official...

Everyone knew you were his "girl"...

The B.A.P members pushed you forward and you swallowed as you stepped out almost tripping on your own steps and began your line as the melody began almost trembling.

Definitely a night full of surprises…