Chapter 8

Second (First) Chance

Chapter 8

“Look it’s Youngjae and his girlfriend!”

You could see people stare at you two. This entire publicity dating thing wasn’t really your game. You didn’t like that every time you went out people would be starring. And that was one of the things you loved mostly about being with Zelo. You really missed being with him, if he was avoiding you, he was doing a great job at it. And you couldn’t blame him, since it must’ve been hard for him to see his girlfriend be another person’s girlfriend, especially this another person being his other friend.

Youngjae took you by the hand as he let you in an ice cream shop. You had agreed to go out with him this once. He had already told the manager that he was going to take you out after the interview.

You both starred at the flavors, and just when you’re about to order he says:

“One plain Vanilla and one Green Tea ice cream cone, please.”

You looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed. “Did he just order for me? He didn’t even ask what I wanted.” –You thought.

You take the ice cream as he paid, and bowed at the employee and Youngjae lead you to one of the private rooms. You sat first as he closed the door and then sat next to you. You barely touched your ice cream. You look at him and ask him.

“How- How did you know what I wanted?”

He smiled and he blushed. He blushed.

“We once came here, and you had told me you only liked that kind…”

“We did? I did?”

He looked at you and he bit his bottom lip and looked again at his ice cream.

“Just eat ______.” –He said sternly.

“You really forgot it all…” He thought

He continued to eat his ice cream but he didn’t say anything else until you both finished. You just tried to remember but nothing came to you. You began to wonder… “How come I don’t remember that?”

-------------------------------------------

You walked back home with him, it was awfully silent. And weirdly he hadn’t tried to do any skin ship with you the whole way. You wondered if you said anything that offended him or made him mad at you.

You were almost there in your dorm, when your silence was interrupted by your phone.

From: Junhong

______, can we see each other now?

You smiled at your phone, but remembered quickly who was by your side.

Youngjae just looked at you with sorry eyes, and you said:

“Um… I have to go now.”

“You are not going to your dorm now?” –He asked.

“No, I, I have to be somewhere now. But thanks for inviting me for ice cream!”

You said bowing respectfully.

You were going to turn, but Youngjae called your name.

“What?”

He walked to you and kissed your cheek, and said:

“Take care…”

He turned around and walked towards the dorms. You gave two steps backwards as you held the cheek he had kissed.

------------

Hope is not getting boring for u guys >.< There's still more to come!