Chapter 7

Second (First) Chance

Felt like posting this short update today... (:

----------

Chapter 7

You lied in your bed since you finished the interview. You had texted Zelo but he hadn’t answered. You needed to see him, but you were sure that if he saw the interview, plus what had happened in the performance he wasn’t going want to face you. Your phone rang, you sat straight hoping it was Zelo that had answered.

From: Youngjae Pabo

Want to go eat something together?

You sighed and throw your phone to your side. You put the pillow over your head and you let out a scream. Your door opens after several minutes of just lying there, and you lift a corner of your pillow to see who it was.

“Get out! I don’t want to see you now.” –You say as you put the pillow over your face again.

“Yah! Do you want to kill yourself with your pillow? Get that off your face.” –Youngjae approaches your bed and sits next to you trying to pull the pillow off your face.

“Leave me alone! Who even let you in?” –You ask as you fight with him to keep your pillow.

“Your leader let me in. C’mon get that off your face don’t scare me!” –He kept pulling it but you were determined to win.

He got an idea and he instantly put his plan in action. He tickled you, and you began to try to kick him. He kept tickling until you lost your strength in your hands and gave in. He took the pillow away from you and threw it to the floor, reading your next move; he placed his hand on the side of your torso and trapped you. He put his face just inches to yours and starred at your eyes.

You gulped, and felt your heartbeat rise, you were ready to scream at any sudden movement he would do.

He just said:

“Your eyes… They are so beautiful. I wish they’d only look at me.”

You narrowed your eyes, you were certain he was onto something, but you still felt your stomach strange at the way his words left his mouth.

You said lowly:

“There aren’t any cameras here, you know.”

He smirked, and trapped you even more between his arms.

“I know…

Please go out with me.” –He said almost in a whisper as he gazed into your eyes.

-----

I edited a mistake I found... New update coming soon >_<

Hope this update was interesting >:D