Chapter 3

Second (First) Chance

Chapter 3

The CEO smirked as he leaned forward taking both your and Youngjae’s hands and placing them on top of another on his desk.

“You two are officially dating… Publicly.”

_________________

“What the heck just happened? One moment I’m dating Zelo secretly, the next I’m Youngjae’s public girlfriend? Why did he even say he’s dating me?”

You walk out of the office with Youngjae following you. You wanted to say so many things at him, but you couldn’t risk getting into trouble, just when you got out of it. You take the chance no one’s in the hallway and drag Youngjae into an empty room.

“What the heck’s going on?” –You ask sternly as you close the door.

“What? You should be thanking me I got you out of trouble.” –He says calmly. Too calm for you to actually stand, you just want to hit him so hard for acting like that.

“Trouble? You just put me in …” –He cuts you off:

“Why? Are you really dating someone younger than you? Younger than me?” –He said raising an eyebrow.

He was trying to trick you into confessing, but you couldn’t risk him knowing about your relationship with his dongsaeng, so you just tried to answer the best you could.

“No! Of course not! Why would you even think that?”

“Well then, I see no problem… Whoever in your group and mine who was actually dating, because from what I’ve seen I know there is… is now off the hook, and your group is going to get more promotion. We both win don’t we?”

“Both?”

“Yes… both.” –Youngjae bit his lip, like he is always doing, and then smirked as he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand –“Love me well _______... People will be watching.”

He winked and left out of the room. You were left speechless and numb.

“Love me well…” –He whispered closing the door.

__________

Really small update ^_^...

You're now his girlfriend... I hope you guys like this update... There's still more to come! :D Thanks for your comments they really encourage me to keep writing. (: