Revenge

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

Heyyy Author-nim is back again!! Hehe, hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Minho's POV

 

Sulli did not seem keen on watching Paranormal Activity 4.. Should I have chosen a comedy instead?? Oh well... what is done is done. I prayed fervently as we both held hands and watched the horror show. Her hand felt a little cold.. Could it be due to being scared? I was worried, and held her hand tightly, bringing some warmth to her.

 

Sulli's POV

 

Aishhh the start of the show is already intimidating me. If Minho oppa did not hold my hand I would probably be closing my eyes now. Never mind, hwaiting Sulli!!!

*30 minutes later*

Aaaah I cant stand it anymore! I have screamed quite a few times and the show is reaching the !! Aigoo aigoo aigoo umma!!!!! At this moment, I felt two hands covering my eyes, and someone hugging me. It was Minho oppa. With a gentle voice, he whispered, "Sul, don't be scared, I'm here so don't be scared. I'm sorry for choosing this show, just close your eyes, the show will end soon.." His words comforted me, and I smiled, telling him it was alright and I would endure it.

 

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, Krystal was thinking of a plan to separate Minho and Sulli apart. She thought, "Should I kidnap Sulli? Ani, that makes no sense. Hmm.... eureka!! I'll just take pictures of them later, and tell SM Entertainment this anonymously." Soon, Minho and Sulli got out of the movie theatre, with arms wrapped around each other. Krystal immediately took pictures of them, clicking on the button of the camera countlessly. Sadly, they had no idea of what was going on, and continued chatting, enjoying their date.

 

Minho's POV

 

It was 7 pm already, and we had to go our separate ways. I knew I would miss her very much after that. Sulli seemed very sad too. We had lots of fun, eating lunch together, playing at the arcade, and taking neonprints tooo. I hugged her tightly, and we waved goodbye to each other. I kissed her and we stayed at that position for a long time. No one was there and it was all quiet. She blushed furiously and left for her dorm. Date with Sulli, success! I nodded to myself, feeling happy and looking forward to seeing her again.

 

Narrator's POV

The next day, something terrible happened at SM Entertainment. Minho and Sulli were in deep trouble.

 

Okay I shall stop heree sorry if my chapters are all short heheh