Confession

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

 

CHAPTER 6: CONFESSION
Minho's POV
I grabbed Sulli's wrist and pulled her to a corner. I felt very angry at her, yet i did not know why. 
 
"Oppa, what is the meaning of this? And why did you make me almost become partners with Taemin? How could you?!" Sulli exclaimed.
 
"SULLI CANT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING?" 
 
"Ouch my wrist hurts can you freaking let go of me?!!" Sulli frowned.
I ignored her and continued grabbing it tightly. 
 
"This is not even your business! Let go of me. RIGHT NOW." Sulli began struggling and tried to escape, but to no avail. 
 
"Of course its my business! I have been worrying about you since the day you broke up with Taemin. Its my business that you should be happy. Its my business that you have to be with Taemin. And why? Because I love you!" Freak. I just said those three words that I had always kept deep within my heart.
 
Sulli's POV
 
Omona. Did Minho just confess to me? Aaaah what do I say? At one moment he was being angry and at another moment he's confessing. What do I do? Ottoke?? (Idk the romanization sorry) I stared at him, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, he cupped my cheeks and brought his face near mine. "Choi Jinri. Can't you comprehend my words? Im saying that I like you." But...but..." I mumbled. 
 
Not waiting for an answer, his lips touched mine. My eyes widened in shock as I tried pushing him away. Gah. Choi Minho why are you so strong? Truthfully, he had stoled my first kiss, but I enjoyed every second of it. My cheeks began blushing madly when he let go of me. Haha. I could tell that he was embarrassed too. He began to run away. Feeling happy that I have confirmed my feelings for him, that I liked him too, I shouted back,"Choi Minho!! Ya~ I like you too!" 
 
Minho's POV                             
I hicupped after hearing Sulli's reply to my confession. She....likes me too? And not Taemin? Omo whats happening.. Wait.. if Sulli likes me.. and I like her... omomomomomomo. We both like each other?!?!?!?!??! Yess! We are so going out together<3 I smiled at that thought. Sulli and Minho. Sulli and Minho. MINSUL!!! (Lawl randomness of Author-nim) *Thanks God in happiness and begins jumping about towards SHINee's van to meet his hyungs.* XD Life is going to get better. I hugged all my hyungs randomly, saying that i love them. I did not care whether they found me weird that day, kyaaa Sulli and I like each other! Asdfghjkl
 
Heheh. Idk why but sometimes I get tired of writing fanfics.. after getting addicted to them! Gaahh sillly me.