THE GREAT PLAN(that failed XD) PART 2

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

ANNYEONG GUYS!! SORRY IF THE FONT IS REALLY UGLY OR HARD TO READ. I CANT USE MY COMPUTER SO YEAH IM USING MY PHONE. And i cant like leave spaces ._.

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

After finding out that Krystal had rejected his offer for partnering with him, he thought of another plan. He thought,"I'll have no choice but to do this... sorry Sulli-ah" *A Week Later* SHINee and F(X) were doing their final rehearsal for the song, "My First Kiss". Just before they had to perform, Minho begged Taemin to partner Sulli for the performance. Surprisingly, he agreed. He decided that he would partner Amber like how it was supposed to be, only that Krystal and Sulli would be swopping partners. (Practically its amber and minho, jonghyun and luna, onew and victoria, taemin and sulli, krystal and key if things went the way Minho wanted. But, things just would not go the way he wanted..

 

Sulli's POV

 

 

What a good thing that i dont need to partner taemin. Imagine all the awkwardness that i would feel. Aish. Just then, i felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I looked back and immediately walked away. It was taemin. What did he want with me? After those few days of thinking, i realised that taemin was not that important to me and i did not miss him anymore. In fact, i congratulated krystal for dating him. "Sulli, would you please partner me for the performance? I know I have hurt you a lot but please? Can we make up, i still love you sulli. When i spent time with krystal, i just couldnt stop thinking about you. Minho hyung was right, and i was thinking if we could partner as a way of making up." Taemin finally spoke. What lies. I felt really angry at him and gave a tight slap on his face. (Poor taemin :((( but nvm things will get better) Without caring about how he felt, I ran towards the backstage and stood with Key, who I was supposed to partner. While digesting the words that taemin said, I remembered a word that he said that made me shocked. Minho. Did he really want me and taemin to make up? Why did he do that?

 

Minho's POV

 

 

The performace was starting. I looked behind to check if Taemin was partnering Sulli. Instead, i saw Taemin with Krystal. He looked really dejected. Dont tell me Sulli rejected him?? Gawd whats wrong with her?! Doesnt she want happiness? Once the performance ended, I grabbed Sulli's wrist and pulled her to a corner.

 

Yipee i hope u dont this part too boring sorry>_<