What Should I do?

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

Narrator's POV

*At SHINee's dorm*

It was already 12 midnight by the time SHINee reached, and everyone but Minho was half-asleep. "Everyone please remind me to grab some chicken tomorrow.. I have been eating really little chicken. 10 pieces of drumsticks arent enough.. Goodnight" Onew mumbled as he stumbled into the room which he shared with Key and Jonghyun. Now, Minho and Taemin were left in the living room. "Hyung.. are you angry with me or something? Why so serious? (Get your crayon! Get your crayon:P)" Taemin asked as he prepared to was up and brush his teeth. Minho had been thinking about Sulli the whole day after that incident, and he could not satisfy his curiosity with pondering. Minho looked at Taemin in the eyes,"What happened between you and Sulli? Did you break up with her or something?" Taemin rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Sulli... she's nice but I have gotten bored of her. I and Krystal are currently dating now! I think I'm probably going to marry her in a few years." Minho furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at Taemin.

Minho's POV

How could he say that he was bored of Sulli?! Sulli is like the sweetest girl on Earth and I would so date her if I could! Omo. Did I just think of that? Minho you're such a pabo. Sulli still loves Taemin right? Even if she feels hurt she would still love him. Well... if I really love Sulli, I should let her be happy and make Taemin recouncile with her. Thinking of this, I decided not to be angry at Taemin. Anger would not let him go back to Sulli.. right? I should think of what to do tomorrow and seek advice from Changmin. "Arasso, good night Taeminnie" Thinking that I must have been too sleepy to ask strange questions, he said good night too and we all went to bed.

Meanwhile, Sulli had a hard time sleeping at F(X)'s dorm..

Sulli's POV

Why did Taemin break up with me? Why does he like Krystal? Do I like Minho? Should I beg Taemin to come back to me? I looked at the top of the double decker bed me and Krystal shared. Should I hate Krystal? I didnt know what to do anymore. At least the next time I'll see SHINee would be next week for Inkigayo where we had to perform "My First Kiss" together. Hopefully I would be paired with someone else other than Taemin..